FYAB: Find Your Anime Buddy

990.jpeg

I'm in.
We are all absolute degenerates

I'm going to start a buddy group for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt cause my urge for crude Imaishi is just too stronk right now and I want to turn my brain off with gratuitous swearing:

giphy.gif

As usual, got someone already lined up with me to watch it. Feel free to join if you want to, I'm thinking March 31st for this so next Wednesday.
I haven't done one of these in a while, and I have wanted to watch more than the first episode!
Hopefully, I can finish this one...

Hi there, I'm new to this, so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong ^^;
Anyway, there are many series that I still want to watch, but anyone want to watch No Game No Life, Erased, or Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day?
I was planning to watch Erased first~
I'd be interested in Anohana, if you're still up for it. :) Tomorrow and the day after I'll be busy, but 4/3 would be doable. (Though let me know what works best for you.) Also, how many episodes a day, or does it matter?

I'd be interested in Anohana, if you're still up for it. :) Tomorrow and the day after I'll be busy, but 4/3 would be doable. (Though let me know what works best for you.) Also, how many episodes a day, or does it matter?

Yep, I'm still up for it!
I'm also free anytime from 4/3 onwards. As for number of episodes... I'm not really sure, I'll probably have to see day-to-day how much time I have. Please tell me what works for you, if you have any preferences! ^^
Also, I was wondering if you knew how it worked to watch the series? If you have Netflix, the easiest option would be to watch it together simultaneously via Teleparty, but otherwise we can watch it separately. What do you think would work best?

Yep, I'm still up for it!
I'm also free anytime from 4/3 onwards. As for number of episodes... I'm not really sure, I'll probably have to see day-to-day how much time I have. Please tell me what works for you, if you have any preferences! ^^
Also, I was wondering if you knew how it worked to watch the series? If you have Netflix, the easiest option would be to watch it together simultaneously via Teleparty, but otherwise we can watch it separately. What do you think would work best?

Great! :D
4/3 onwards is still cool for me. We could go at our own pace when it comes to episodes, if you want. :)
I have Netflix, but prefer not to use stuff like Teleparty/Facetime/Skype etc, due to personal/anxiety reasons. I hope that's ok. :sweat:

Great! :D
4/3 onwards is still cool for me. We could go at our own pace when it comes to episodes, if you want. :)
I have Netflix, but prefer not to use stuff like Teleparty/Facetime/Skype etc, due to personal/anxiety reasons. I hope that's ok. :sweat:

Sounds good :D
Ahh I see, that's totally fine, don't worry about it!

I'm going to start a buddy group for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt cause my urge for crude Imaishi is just too stronk right now and I want to turn my brain off with gratuitous swearing:

giphy.gif

As usual, got someone already lined up with me to watch it. Feel free to join if you want to, I'm thinking March 31st for this so next Wednesday.
Fuck you, I'm in!

giphy.gif

Hasse told me about this, I'm gonna make an effort to start this tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes me to fail to catch up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's say hypothetically, a certain Bojack avatar haver makes a group watch of a certain Fate/Stay Night movie trilogy, on a certain AP discord server. Would a few certain strange individuals around here be willing to lose about 5-6 hours of their very limited human life span joining them? Paging @Tents, @Taek, and @ZetsubouKaiji, since I know you three love the Fate franchise and have nothing but positive things to say about it.

Hasse told me about this, I'm gonna make an effort to start this tomorrow. Let's see how long it takes me to fail to catch up.

Let's say hypothetically, a certain Bojack avatar haver makes a group watch of a certain Fate/Stay Night movie trilogy, on a certain AP discord server. Would a few certain strange individuals around here be willing to lose about 5-6 hours of their very limited human life span joining them? Paging @Tents, @Taek, and @ZetsubouKaiji, since I know you three love the Fate franchise and have nothing but positive things to say about it.
Only if @HasseRovdjur joins us, he has to join in the suffering fun too.

...oh so I notice this a tad too late. I am shedding many tears. Fate franchise is the very best and I totally want to catch it all.

But can't we like watch Bojack instead. I always wondered what it would be like to cry while spooning with all of you. I am in.

I am so proud of you all right now. Since it's a trilogy we'll need to do it over 3 different weeks, if we do one a week. Which is the best time for you all? Saturday, or Sunday right before dtab seem like the most ideal. I'm fine with either.

Back