The Eleven Deadly Sins Challenge: Spring 2021

Yes it would! Each show can only be claimed once per season though!
ah, then I would love to join that as well! This may be something I should already know, but what is a claim exactly and how does this effect the challenge?

ah, then I would love to join that as well! This may be something I should already know, but what is a claim exactly and how does this effect the challenge?
A claim is how you get points. You watch a show during the spring season with the right criteria for a task, make sure you mark it as starting and ending! Afterwords you post here that you watched it and what task you want to claim the show for. Then we give you points if it fits the criteria properly!

Let me know if you have any other questions as I am one of the people who run this challenge!

A claim is how you get points. You watch a show during the spring season with the right criteria for a task, make sure you mark it as starting and ending! Afterwords you post here that you watched it and what task you want to claim the show for. Then we give you points if it fits the criteria properly!

Let me know if you have any other questions as I am one of the people who run this challenge!
Okay, thank you so much for explaining!

Anyone up for a groupwatch to finish off layer 3? I am thinking:

Cells at Work!! | Anime-Planet (anime-planet.com)

from April 7-12?

I know, I know, I plan way too far in advance.

I was planning to watch Cells At Work! (prequel) for Level 11D "Watch an anime with the Medical Tag" (I have my entire watch plan for the challenge mapped out already except the groupwatches lol). Would it be possible if I watched Cells At Work! before I actually completed the levels prior to 11 as long as it is within the challenge time, would that still count for Level 11D? Sorry if this question is confusing, I can rephrase.

I was planning to watch Cells At Work! (prequel) for Level 11D "Watch an anime with the Medical Tag" (I have my entire watch plan for the challenge mapped out already except the groupwatches lol). Would it be possible if I watched Cells At Work! before I actually completed the levels prior to 11 as long as it is within the challenge time, would that still count for Level 11D? Sorry if this question is confusing, I can rephrase.

Yes, as long as you watch it during the spring season you can post the claim anytime during the spring season. You could even watch something on april 1st and claim it on june 30th if you wanted to.

I'm pretty sure you can also watch something for layer 11 while you're still in layer 1.

If you watch it a while back and there's a lot of stuff on your feed it's very helpful for the people approving your claims if you add screenshots of your feed.

Yes, as long as you watch it during the spring season you can post the claim anytime during the spring season. You could even watch something on april 1st and claim it on june 30th if you wanted to.

I'm pretty sure you can also watch something for layer 11 while you're still in layer 1.

If you watch it a while back and there's a lot of stuff on your feed it's very helpful for the people approving your claims if you add screenshots of your feed.
ah okay, thanks!

Yes, Max is correct. You can watch something for a task at any time during the season, but can only claim it once you have finished the layer before it.

Last edited:
Thank you! :)
I have a small question though how does the "groupwatch" work??
You choose an anime with a content warning and make a post here about it. You should choose dates in this season for it. Then others will comment and say that they are interested. Whoever agrees to watch it in those dates watches it on their own and comments in the anime's discussion thread. When you claim it please include a link to the show, post you made to create the groupwatch, and the link to the discussion post.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

You choose an anime with a content warning and make a post here about it. You should choose dates in this season for it. Then others will comment and say that they are interested. Whoever agrees to watch it in those dates watches it on their own and comments in the anime's discussion thread. When you claim it please include a link to the show, post you made to create the groupwatch, and the link to the discussion post.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you so much for explaining now I know better how it works!! :)

Back