The Eleven Deadly Sins Challenge: Spring 2021

I shall join!

Also, I would like some clarification: Do the group watches have to fit in with what the theme of the level is or do they just have to have a content warning tag (and any other requirement they come with)?

They must have at least one content warning tag and fulfill any other requirements that they may have.

I shall join!

Also, I would like some clarification: Do the group watches have to fit in with what the theme of the level is or do they just have to have a content warning tag (and any other requirement they come with)?

Just a content warning tag. Bear in mind that some of the group-watch tasks have some restrictions (minimum number of episodes or a minimum run time) as you advance through the levels.

Alright since others have started their planning how about I do as well. I have some groupwatches to propose!

Kirepapa. | Anime-Planet (anime-planet.com) From Apr 1 - 4

Fuse: Memoirs of a Huntress | Anime-Planet (anime-planet.com) From April 1-5

Imawa no Kuni no Alice | Anime-Planet (anime-planet.com) From April 1-7

Anyone interested?
I'm in for all.

Tbh groupwatches proved to be an unbeatable challenge for me last time, since I've joined midway and all active participants had already finished by that time..

I'm in for all.

Tbh groupwatches proved to be an unbeatable challenge for me last time, since I've joined midway and all active participants had already finished by that time..

I’m in again! ❤ I loved the new tasks and concept!

I'll join you! :)

This should get the first 3 layers of groupwatches done I think. There may be 1 more I am forgetting.

This should get the first 3 layers of groupwatches done I think. There may be 1 more I am forgetting.

This only leaves 1 task open: G) Find your sinmate and group watch an anime with a content warning tag and 5 or more episodes then post about it in the animes forum thread. Minimum runtime of 45 minutes.

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new home for Challenges & Games!

The Anime Bingo Challenge, Eleven Deadly Sins Challenge, and Anime Lottery Game have moved homes to a new forum section!

Challenges

We hope this change makes it easier for everyone to find the game topics! Any questions, let us know.

tvp5wrQ.png

Back