Horimiya

Honestly, the haircut was a breath of fresh air. We see the winter mood of Miyamura drift away as he welcomes in the warm weather. It was nice to see all the girls in his class fangirl over him, at least until the icy breeze brought forth by Hori. It had a nice segway into Hori's 2nd year stalker, and her development with Miyamura, his likeness to her deceased brother etc. The candy was pretty gross, Durian..ugh repressed memories there. I think this episode for me however was the conversation drawing towards the close of the show, with Hori and Miyamura both nervous, but curious as to her desires out of the relationship.

The haircut really feels fresh and it really looks great!!! I agree

The whole episode, like every episode before, was great! I can't stress enough how much I enjoy watching this anime and how wholesome it is! It makes my heart flutter and fills me with warmth every. single. time.
That’s exactly how I feel every week! One of the best romance anime out there for sure! ❤️

this anime has the potential to be one the best romance anime ever not just this season but i'm a bit concerned. this might turn in to karekano which would suck (anyone who watched karekano and up to date with horimiya manga would know what i'm talking about)

this anime has the potential to be one the best romance anime ever not just this season but i'm a bit concerned. this might turn in to karekano which would suck (anyone who watched karekano and up to date with horimiya manga would know what i'm talking about)

I love Kare Kano, its literaly my favorite & claimed manga, but I'm haven't read this series' manga.
I assume you don't mean they'll run out of money before completing the anime series and be a mess of recaps and still images, right, cause I can't take that again.

Bruh, I never thought I would hear that anime name again. I stalled Horimiya 2 years ago and I think I know where you are coming from. At least, Horimiya has its moments.

P.S. This is coming from me who hated kare kano lul.

honestly over hyped, only watched like 2 episodes and the only plot is like "omg quiet guy is actually hot and popular girl like him omg" plus they started dating like 4 episodes in wtf

Episode 7... don't make my poor Yuki sad!
Damn, do I ever identify with my sweet long sleeved goddess.

This show is making me choose between a glasses girl & the best friend... my two favorite tropes! And all over Dumb-Ass Ishikawa who can't get over Hori still. Dump him, have Yuki & Sakura date each other instead, problem solved.

At first I was like, oh, they did the nice simple desolve to leave it up to your imagination. That's sweet. [POST CREDITS]oh no, they did it... hardcore! Kind of fucked up to show Ishikawa, kind of insult to injury... but again fuck Ishikawa. Also kind of fucked up that she's kind of manipulating Miyamura into keeping his hair long. Sexy, but kind of fucked up.

Red head prez's relationship seems weird; maybe he's just bad at emotions, but "she's weak which makes me strong which makes her strong enough to push me to make me stronger" just sounds unhealthy and confusing.
Sota is a good little boy, but I wonder what made him sad in the first place.

I completely melted watching this episode!
Everything is so real and cute
I can’t get enough of this!

hqdefault.jpg

Inter-highschool love drama, Hori missing her man, the day spent in each other's arms, and Sota, sweet, sweet Sota. This episode had it all. I felt like Miyamura was asking Sota for permission rather then asking the father as might be typical.

Episode 7... don't make my poor Yuki sad!
Damn, do I ever identify with my sweet long sleeved goddess.

This show is making me choose between a glasses girl & the best friend... my two favorite tropes! And all over Dumb-Ass Ishikawa who can't get over Hori still. Dump him, have Yuki & Sakura date each other instead, problem solved.

At first I was like, oh, they did the nice simple desolve to leave it up to your imagination. That's sweet. [POST CREDITS]oh no, they did it... hardcore! Kind of fucked up to show Ishikawa, kind of insult to injury... but again fuck Ishikawa. Also kind of fucked up that she's kind of manipulating Miyamura into keeping his hair long. Sexy, but kind of fucked up.

Red head prez's relationship seems weird; maybe he's just bad at emotions, but "she's weak which makes me strong which makes her strong enough to push me to make me stronger" just sounds unhealthy and confusing.
Sota is a good little boy, but I wonder what made him sad in the first place.

It wasn't Ishikawa, it was Shindou, yes the same face syndrome is real, but thank God for different hair color. Ishikawa would not have taken that quite as well I'd imagine.

As for pres, I think he was trying to say she gives him the confidence to protect her, and feel like he can do things in her favor that he wouldn't have been able to do otherwise helping him to grow as a person as a result. Whereas on the flip side he pushes her in the directions she needs to go, and needs help with.. I don't know the specifics, but from the 1st scenario, I'd imagine it's something like in the game Yakuza like a dragon where the bum found a girl he liked that motivated him to change his life and work, where as before meeting her he was content with just being a bum, and probably thought that there was no way out of the hole he was in................

I'd pick poor muffin girl, she just seems like way more fun than glasses chick.

I remember that chapter was around late 50-60s no? And it was too early and didnt even build up the mood....plus it was the chapter I hated in the manga getting adapted this quickly.
Welp the score is getting lowered now. Idk I didn't enjoy the episode, the events were all over the place giving me shaft vibes.

I remember that chapter was around late 50-60s no? And it was too early and didnt even build up the mood....plus it was the chapter I hated in the manga getting adapted this quickly.
Welp the score is getting lowered now. Idk I didn't enjoy the episode, the events were all over the place giving me shaft vibes.
I have to agree there doesn't seem to be a specific order of events this show is trying to strictly follow. Yesterday I was actually mulling to myself wondering if the last scene with Sota actually was intended to take place after the scene with Hori or before it....

You mean to say they acted like how most normal couples are instead of the garbage tropey romance in mainstream shounen manga? *gasp*!
they're not normal at all. they just started dating like 3 episodes in and possibly had sex after that?? in my opinion their relationship is just too bland and have no development at all.

Back