Identify the manga thread

Hello. I was hoping for help in finding a specific manga. I can't remember the title and it's been nagging at me for months on end, and try as I might, I can't find it anywhere. I'll appreciate any help.

I don't remember much about it, but I know it's from recent years, I'd say between 2016 to 2019. It starred a teen boy and young adult girl. The teen boy has some sort of magical powers and a talking fox partner/familiar which can assume a human form to fight, and the girl is a self-proclaimed detective or something like that, and she has the power to find missing things (or people too, I think) by being able to feel or see a sort of thread or tether that links to what she's looking for. I also know it's not a long manga, I'd say anywhere between 25 to 50 chapters in total, it ended/got canceled not long afer more characters with their own magical abilities had been introduced.
You're probably talking about this one. https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/kagamigami
And from what I remember, it was disappointing. Nowhere near the level of the author's other work Psyren, since I love that series.

You're probably talking about this one. https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/kagamigami
And from what I remember, it was disappointing. Nowhere near the level of the author's other work Psyren, since I love that series.

That's the one, thank you so much! I remember liking it and being bummed at how short it was. I have heard of the title Psyren but not what it's about, so I'll see about checking it out. Thanks again!

Hello I need help finding a certain Manga, this manga is about a very powerful school boy that returned from another world, He has a little sister that is always bullied by three girls, one day the three girls bullied her they saw a dragon in the sky along with her brother fighting it after defeating he erased the memories of those 3 and when they woke up they though he was cool. Later on an Angel was sent to bring him to her world as a request from her good but he was to strong and easily defeat forcing her to use her true form but still ended up losing.

@Ascendantz#0002 on Discord

Hello I need help finding a certain Manga, this manga is about a very powerful school boy that returned from another world, He has a little sister that is always bullied by three girls, one day the three girls bullied her they saw a dragon in the sky along with her brother fighting it after defeating he erased the memories of those 3 and when they woke up they though he was cool. Later on an Angel was sent to bring him to her world as a request from her good but he was to strong and easily defeat forcing her to use her true form but still ended up losing.

@Ascendantz#0002 on Discord

This is the one you are looking for
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/class-ga-isekai-shoukan-sareta-naka-ore-dake-nokotta-n-desu-ga
The part you remember is only 2 scenes and not the main plot.

Hey folks, I've been trying to track down a specific manga that I learned about recently, but forgot the name of. I think that it's a comedy series about a deadly assassin (I think that he was blonde, and had glasses), who retires from his work to have a family, and ends up becoming quite overweight. However, he's still as skilled as he was in his prime, and has no difficulty defeating the rival assassins who come to kill him. I recall this one specific scene where he knocked a bullet out of the air by spitting a boiled sweet at it.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if someone more familiar with the series could tell me what it is called, because I'd quite like to look into it a little more.

Hey folks, I've been trying to track down a specific manga that I learned about recently, but forgot the name of. I think that it's a comedy series about a deadly assassin (I think that he was blonde, and had glasses), who retires from his work to have a family, and ends up becoming quite overweight. However, he's still as skilled as he was in his prime, and has no difficulty defeating the rival assassins who come to kill him. I recall this one specific scene where he knocked a bullet out of the air by spitting a boiled sweet at it.

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if someone more familiar with the series could tell me what it is called, because I'd quite like to look into it a little more.
I definitely know what series you're talking about, and this would be the one. https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/sakamoto-days

I've been trying to find the name of the manga but here's the description.
Honestly, all I can remember from it was that one character of the story has a pet reptile, I think it was an iguana or something like that.
I think it's comedy/school life, definitely a friendship manga.
TIA and I'm sorry if the description is pretty vague.

Please help me find this one-shot about a girl confessing to a guy but the guy rejects her cos he likes to have many girlfriends, then the girl doing the same thing but with guys. Then the harem boy wants her and her only but she rejects him.

Hi, I read this manhua a little while ago but I can't remember it's name and can't find it again. It took place in a fantasy world and the mc was a guy who had an ability that had to do with grass and everyone thought he would be weak, but he made his grass power really strong and I remember he made friends with this poison guy at one point. I'm pretty sure he was also hiding the fact that he had a second hammer power that he got from his dad? mom? one of his parents, and it was like really powerful. He also had a group of friends but I don't remember much about them. I think the cover had him and a girl with orange hair on it. It had 100+ chapters when I read it but its been like six months since I stopped and I can't find it again.

Hi, I read this manhua a little while ago but I can't remember it's name and can't find it again. It took place in a fantasy world and the mc was a guy who had an ability that had to do with grass and everyone thought he would be weak, but he made his grass power really strong and I remember he made friends with this poison guy at one point. I'm pretty sure he was also hiding the fact that he had a second hammer power that he got from his dad? mom? one of his parents, and it was like really powerful. He also had a group of friends but I don't remember much about them. I think the cover had him and a girl with orange hair on it. It had 100+ chapters when I read it but its been like six months since I stopped and I can't find it again.

This is the one you are looking for:
https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/douluo-dalu

Does anyone know the manga/novel titles to these four covers?

211.jpg

1107015119-main-l.jpg

51evn-QKzh8-L.jpg

9784065119686-w.jpg

Hello everyone. Do you know of manga in which the main character has the ability to enter other peoples dreams in order to fight monsters? It has really abstract art since it's a dream realm. I saw it a like 6 months ago in an random video and forgot to bookmark it now wherever I google on you-tubes can't find it "/

Hello everyone. Do you know of manga in which the main character has the ability to enter other peoples dreams in order to fight monsters? It has really abstract art since it's a dream realm. I saw it a like 6 months ago in an random video and forgot to bookmark it now wherever I google on you-tubes can't find it "/

Is it from the masked man? the youtube video I mean.

Is it from the masked man? the youtube video I mean.
Yup it might be him, but might be channel Otaku Start. Really not sure, I was not interested in any manga at the time, only things I had read was Uzumaki and shorts of Junyi Ito. Which ultimately led me to google for manga :)

Yup it might be him, but might be channel Otaku Start. Really not sure, I was not interested in any manga at the time, only things I had read was Uzumaki and shorts of Junyi Ito. Which ultimately led me to google for manga :)

If you are thinking about the masked man. It's called Dream Assassins, and unfortunately it is not a real manga. It was a made up concept.

No it's not that, should have been more specific. The main character is a little girl, and the art is surreal. You could look at single page for minutes. Should have had it bookmarked it Y_Y

Back