Help wanted! Now recruiting database moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the latter, this means being able to use something like Paint, Photoshop, Gimp, etc (or being willing/able to learn)

Oh I see! That makes more sense thank you for the quick response! I was also curious what's the max amount of areas you can start with?

Hey you all, hope you doing as well as can be expected.
Been with you for many years.
But first what level of hardware are you requiring? And this is the part that probably not going to work even though I really enjoyed working with the welcoming committee a few years ago I also works well I work for Cora as a qpp I own an admin for a URL a moderator of the rest of them are 13 total and one of them is called an anime Arc and our Cindy traffic all the time actually I send on my page but then let's still navigate through because this is probably the first time I put a PT's and cited owners and administrators about working at multiple companies thank you

Hey you all, hope you doing as well as can be expected.
Been with you for many years.
But first what level of hardware are you requiring? And this is the part that probably not going to work even though I really enjoyed working with the welcoming committee a few years ago I also works well I work for Cora as a qpp I own an admin for a URL a moderator of the rest of them are 13 total and one of them is called an anime Arc and our Cindy traffic all the time actually I send on my page but then let's still navigate through because this is probably the first time I put a PT's and cited owners and administrators about working at multiple companies thank you
Hello, generally you should have a computer capable of browsing the internet and downloading images. A photo editing software might help, depending on a team, but most computers can run them. And a smartphone that supports one of the 2FA apps (Google Authenticator for example).
So really basic things you probably already use to access the site :)

Hi, I'm really interested in becoming a native language mod, but I'm not sure whether my skills would be seen as enough in the application. In that case, I would also be very excited to be a manga mod.. is it possible to apply to both? Thanks!

Hi, I'm really interested in becoming a native language mod, but I'm not sure whether my skills would be seen as enough in the application. In that case, I would also be very excited to be a manga mod.. is it possible to apply to both? Thanks!

Usually you only get accepted to one team training session at a time (later it is possible to join both), but you can for sure apply for both.

Hey! I have a question. Do you recruit new people at any given time, for example every year or just when you need more hands to work? maybe this is quite an obvious question, but I am curious if in a few years, when I will be as old as required, I will still be able to start a job as a data base moderator because- I really want to but I am too young now :<<

Hey! I have a question. Do you recruit new people at any given time, for example every year or just when you need more hands to work? maybe this is quite an obvious question, but I am curious if in a few years, when I will be as old as required, I will still be able to start a job as a data base moderator because- I really want to but I am too young now :<<

This recruitment drive is a rare occurance, we will probably not do something like this again for a long time if we can help it. I believe the previous one was like 6 years ago or so.

We usually pick and invite people we feel are suitable to represent the site and might be interested in helping out from our regular submitters in the community submissions section of the forum. Theres no set time for this, its done when each individual team has the time and is ready to take on more recruits.

This recruitment drive is a rare occurance, we will probably not do something like this again for a long time if we can help it. I believe the previous one was like 6 years ago or so.

We usually pick and invite people we feel are suitable to represent the site and might be interested in helping out from our regular submitters in the community submissions section of the forum. Theres no set time for this, its done when each individual team has the time and is ready to take on more recruits.
thanks for the reply! It really helped me :D

Thanks for everyones interest, applications are now closed. The teams will review and contact successful first batch applicants. If you are not contacted don't worry, it doesn't necessarily mean your application has been rejected. We can only take so many trainees on at any one time, so the places are limited, but we will review and invite more people based on these applications for future training batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back