The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement

The Seven Deadly Sins Season 5! - Latest Update! (thebestofotaku.com)

2-6.jpg

Studio Deen have fucked this show up again. The pacing is horrible and scenes that should be great just feel like an average scene. The first couple seasons were amazing, but when Deen got this show, I haven't been able to enjoy it once.

Literally each season's animation gets worse, lazy, uninspired fight scenes, and a big mess of fast, nothing is really happenening, and painfully hard to watch scenes. RIP Season 1 had so much potential.

I see that alot of people are complaining about the animation this season and saying its worse than last. there was a reason the animation was so poor last season and thats because it was completely rushed, DEEN already had a busy plate, leading it to outsource much of the work to studio, Marvy Jack.

Studio deen is able to focus on this season much more than the last, and i would say it shows. this seasons animation is much more crisp and overall better than the last. although i have only watched 2 episodes and there is yet to be any big fight scenes, i still think this season is much better animated than the last.

I see that alot of people are complaining about the animation this season and saying its worse than last. there was a reason the animation was so poor last season and thats because it was completely rushed, DEEN already had a busy plate, leading it to outsource much of the work to studio, Marvy Jack.

Studio deen is able to focus on this season much more than the last, and i would say it shows. this seasons animation is much more crisp and overall better than the last. although i have only watched 2 episodes and there is yet to be any big fight scenes, i still think this season is much better animated than the last.
maybe, but Marvy Jack is still being heavily outsourced to

so i chose the worst time to actually give a fuck about escanor's character considering the fact I started to love his character an episode before he fucking died. also why didn't we get to see what king and dianes baby looked like + wedding as well as for Ban and Elaine even tho ban and elaine weirds me out a bit

wow, been stuck on episode 15 for almost a year, this season is so bad. time for some self torture and finish it.

Back