Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou

Episode 1:

nMZgY5x.jpg

This show is garbage. But it's the kind of garbage I enjoy.

I've read manga adaptation so no surprise here. It's pretty faithful adaptation imho. What could one expect from series, where MC gets magical life points from having fan service time with girls.

damn, im definitely finishing finishing this anime. newer anime is straying further away from the things we don't want; i mean he just got so many kisses, hugs and handholding right on the 1st episode. im so goddamn happy

damn, im definitely finishing finishing this anime. newer anime is straying further away from the things we don't want; i mean he just got so many kisses, hugs and handholding right on the 1st episode. im so goddamn happy
I've been waiting for this anime for so long . You my guy are a man of culture as well

Now now, from what I've seen in the first episode this guy could become more powerful then Issei the Harem King, with his ability he could bestow extra oppai onto anyone he wants and restore his LP in the process
Wow your creativity runs wild... You're not wrong though

This dude kissed the childhood friend and got a lap pillow from the imouto in just the first episode. What a chad

Back