[REQUEST] Add more on-site notifications and have them all be in one place

G

Hi! Would it be possible to have on-site notifications rather than just emails for these ?
*People follow me
*People leave a comment

And would it possible to use the bell icon in the nav bar for everything? Site announcements, follows, comments, new posts in watched forums, etc.

My apologies if this is planned or has already been asked for. Search didn't give me any relevant results.

Best, Apo.

People leave a comment
This is already a notification.

People follow me
There are notifications for this but they aren't enabled right now (because it would potentially get too spammy).

And would it possible to use the bell icon in the nav bar for everything? Site announcements, follows, comments, new posts in watched forums, etc.
Most of these are already notifications. Not too sure if we want to integrate the forum alerts with the notification system at this point though, but we'll keep it in mind for the future.

Thanks for the answer. I don't see on-site notifications for the first two. Just the option to get emails. Am I missing something?

As for integration, thanks for not dismissing the idea right off the bat. Tbh, it's one of the things that I dislike most about this site.

Back