What made or ruined your day?

Sushi bruh, that's the shiznit. I get some cravin for that bomb ass shiznit sometimes and when I feed the beast, it's so good. Good taste, and good on the mainstay for maintaining quality.
It do be better in coastal areas but here in Spokane Valley, Sushi House on Trent does have the good stuff. I got the chef's special deluxe dinner like I always do and this time it had a twelve-piece salmon, yellowtail, and tuna sashimi with rice combo, pile that shit up with sliced daikon, ginger, a little wasabi, and you've got game. My favorite kind is nigiri though, it's fun to say and it's the most fun to eat, especially due to the rice holding everything together. Don't sleep on the eye of the tiger rolls though, I did my time, took my chances on a few of those and they never let me down.

Too bad it's so expensive but if it wasn't then you'd be eating frozen Wal-mart sushi which is basically like eating poopy and being a heathen, so I don't do it.

WRMD: Friend of mine got a very strange eviction threat and I don't know what's gonna happen to them...

Got my trading card binder (which I think I may have gotten the wrong model, but I ain't taking it back, because I actually like THIS model better) and tabletop game along with an expansion for it today. Other than that, my day has been a crapshow so far... :\

It do be better in coastal areas but here in Spokane Valley, Sushi House on Trent does have the good stuff. I got the chef's special deluxe dinner like I always do and this time it had a twelve-piece salmon, yellowtail, and tuna sashimi with rice combo, pile that shit up with sliced daikon, ginger, a little wasabi, and you've got game. My favorite kind is nigiri though, it's fun to say and it's the most fun to eat, especially due to the rice holding everything together. Don't sleep on the eye of the tiger rolls though, I did my time, took my chances on a few of those and they never let me down.

Too bad it's so expensive but if it wasn't then you'd be eating frozen Wal-mart sushi which is basically like eating poopy and being a heathen, so I don't do it.

Gotta splash the cash on yourself once in a while, and that sounds like dynamite, tuna is always a favorite. I usually go for some donburi and a side of sushi, usually tuna-based. Always from a place with "Sushi" in it's name, and I'm around at least 6 within easy walking distance. If I'm not going to a place called Phat Pharaoh this week, it'll probably be sushi now.

Gotta splash the cash on yourself once in a while, and that sounds like dynamite, tuna is always a favorite. I usually go for some donburi and a side of sushi, usually tuna-based. Always from a place with "Sushi" in it's name, and I'm around at least 6 within easy walking distance. If I'm not going to a place called Phat Pharaoh this week, it'll probably be sushi now.
Take a walk on the wild side and go to Phat Pharoh I'd say, that sounds like a dope joint. But then immediately cleanse your palate with that tuna stuff.

There's also this irish restaurant nearby I wanna try, with O's in the name and stuff, like O'malley'O'rvilles or whatever.

finally achieved 1k trophies for PlayStation! didn't really ruin it, but saw my first Halloween ad last night, so happy Hallowthankmas one and all! so, I'll be able to buy that Halloween fun stuff soon!

WMMD: My Friday is now Thursday.

WRMD: My Friday is now Thursday... financially. Still. 6 months later.

They cherry is that my cut hours mean I'm one of the lucky ones.

Fucking COVID. 1 more week of Stage 4 lockdown. I need a huge countdown banner.
Cut hours is better than no job for sure. Hopefully you can get back to normal hours and normal pay soon.

WMMD: The interview actually went quite well, and the job, the firm, the location, and the money all seem kinda ... good? Yes, I am surprised, as well. The interviewer also complimented my CV, which was odd, considering how short it is. Overall probably the best interview I've been on so far, so yay for positive experiences whether I actually manage to get the job or not (they should let me know by the end of next week).

WRMD: Everything fucking hurts and I am so tired just from the trip alone.
WRMD #2: Gonna have to spend the next 3 days revising for the state exam HARD.
Glad the interview went well and ...
WRMD: 24 hours until doomsday. I'm gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
... good luck on the exam!

WRMD: woke up at 5:10 this morning with a nose bleed. It wasn’t a big one. It didn’t last long. But I couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards. Ended up listening to my audiobook while snoozing the morning away. I should get up and eat but now I’m just tired and grumpy and can’t be arsed.

This is like the fourth one I’ve had in about 6 weeks and it’s just fucking annoying.

WRMD; 'Twas the start of the two week "no-really-going-outside" period. Rip the hiking trip I'd been planning. Also grocery shopping according to me boss.
...at least now I get to experience what solitary confinement is like?

WMMD; Finally got the mystical free drink from the vending machine up the road, which was nice

WRMD: woke up at 5:10 this morning with a nose bleed. It wasn’t a big one. It didn’t last long. But I couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards. Ended up listening to my audiobook while snoozing the morning away. I should get up and eat but now I’m just tired and grumpy and can’t be arsed.

This is like the fourth one I’ve had in about 6 weeks and it’s just fucking annoying.
Oh no ;-;
Any idea what's causing them?

WMM life: Star has a motherfucking Master's degree in motherfucking accounting. Star is free.
Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Take a walk on the wild side and go to Phat Pharoh I'd say, that sounds like a dope joint. But then immediately cleanse your palate with that tuna stuff.

There's also this irish restaurant nearby I wanna try, with O's in the name and stuff, like O'malley'O'rvilles or whatever.

It's in a little promenade with a bunch of other fast food places and a ways away but looks worth it. Menu stuff even has stuff named after Egyptian stuff.

Them O'Reilley pubs have to have some good pub food from ye olde Emeralde Isles, a toi toi toi! @ValkyrieNight would know whats up with them Irish fiddles.

WMM life: Star has a motherfucking Master's degree in motherfucking accounting. Star is free.

Knew you had it, you're one of them super smart peoples. Way to go super smart lady!

Congrats, Star!

Glad to hear it. Congratulations! :balloon:

Congratulations!!! :smile:

Oh no ;-;
Any idea what's causing them?

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

It's in a little promenade with a bunch of other fast food places and a ways away but looks worth it. Menu stuff even has stuff named after Egyptian stuff.

Them O'Reilley pubs have to have some good pub food from ye olde Emeralde Isles, a toi toi toi! @ValkyrieNight would know whats up with them Irish fiddles.

Knew you had it, you're one of them super smart peoples. Way to go super smart lady!

Congratulations Star!

Congratulations!!!!
Thank you, weeb comrades

Back