The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent

I generally avoid Isekai's outside the odd one due to reasons i feel i explained but... when you tell me it follows the "not so strong" one and her every day life making potions and stuff... who wouldn't give it a go (please be SoL in disguise of isekai!)

Episode 1
Wasn't bad for my expectation, so baring in mind i'm watching this hoping it just follows the reject saint in her everyday life making potions or whatever, yeah i was okay with this. I don't care for the idea she will be the real saint though, i am really watching this to chill out.
Does it deliver then? Well... yeah, sort of. It's nothing special but i did get a show closely resembling what i wanted, the stuff about miasma and the other saint not being around bore me as it likens the feel to the other saint is just a waste and this girl is the real deal... which i clearly don't want.
Long story short, did i get potions? Yes.
Will i watch again, yes.

The first episode was enjoyable.
I didn't expect two women would get isekaied. It's pretty obvious the captain is going to fall in love with her.

Episode 1

Was tainted by Funimation's shitty ass video player. That thing's even worse than CR. I couldn't get the damn player controls to minimize no matter what I tried. Shit was infuriating.

Episode seemed alright. Slow and obvious, but laid back and the MC doesn't suck like most isekai.

Judging from the plot, it seems like its an isekai version of Shirayuki.

That's 100% what this is, but not as good.

Umm... I see this as a refreshing anime as of now. Like... Not something I'm gonna be very into. Just something to help me pass time. That does not mean I don't particularly like the story. It ain't bad. Neither is it boring. It's just that I don't really see where the plot is headed as of now. And... The information revealed and not revealed in the first episode might have been better compiled I guess. I'm not saying it was bad. It just wasn't as attractive of an first ep as most of its type.

Episode 2.
Feels a bit rushed.
She meets Elizabeth in one scene, and the very next one suddenly says they've become such good friends that she calls her Liz now. Feels like they skipped over a lot there.

This is such an innocents anime, its refreshing. I really hope they don't drag the romance along and that they don't get to violent when the action starts to happen.

Ep. 3
Ugh. I've been on dates like that. Women who behave that way are insufferable.

Back