Completed Anime Recommendations Please!

Fruits Basket - Currently being remade but the old series is complete. Great series, makes you feel good about humanity. Starts off like your average slice of life but just becomes so much more as you keep going.

Clannad - A must watch for any anime romance fan. Sort of a harem, though it's clear from the beginning that he only has an interest in the main girl. Second season is especially emotional so be prepared.

Angel Beats - 13 episodes, really funny, really sweet and really sad. Get ready for lots of feels. About a high school in the after life where a group of the students are fighting against God so that they don't pass on.

Durarara - Mostly comedy but with a really great plot. Alternative romances, some are a bit weird but others are just beautiful.

Baccano - Prequel for Durarara but you don't have to watch one to get the other. Comedy, action, romance. Best couple is by far Miria and Isaac. The first episode is really confusing so I would recommend the 3 episode rule for this one since it makes more sense as you go along.

I would also recommend Yona of the Dawn and Rascal Doesn't Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai. They're not completed but they are definitely up there as some of the best written romances I've ever seen.

Hello. I'm new on this site. My favourite genres are romance, comedy, drama and psychology. I want to watch completed animes. Could you give me some anime recommendations? Thank you.❤
Some complete recommendations are in order:
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/kids-on-the-slope -The historical setting helps KOTS have some identity.
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/toradora -The story is fun, and there is an undeniable chemistry between the characters.
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/the-ancient-magus-bride -Even though its still only one piece of the story, its still a pretty good anime nevertheless.
Hopefully I have helped you out with my suggestions.

Golden Time
Golden Boy
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu
Lovely Complex
Nodame Cantabile
Kenkou Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho
School Rumble
Kimikiss Pure Rouge
ReLIFE
Ichigo 100%
White Album
Kuragehime
Nana
Moyashimon
REC
Kokoro Connect
Binbougami ga
Tamako Market
Ore Monogatari!!

that should cover some comedy and romance stuff.

It's super hard to recommend, when your list is almost non-existant. Will try, since others do anyway.
Haibane Renmei seems like something up your alley, since it does remind Neverland in a way.
Neon Genesis Evangelion is something you start with in anime world even if you DON'T like psychology and you listed it among your fav genres. So yeah...
Death Note maybe. It's overhyped, but got most of the mix you mentioned. Everyone watched, so why not try as well?
Detroit Metal City is the most hilarious anime I can think of..probably.
Can try Air and 5 Centimeters per Second for romance
Also, Cowboy Bebop is a go to anime for any purpose intended usually :d

Hello. I'm new on this site. My favourite genres are romance, comedy, drama and psychology. I want to watch completed animes. Could you give me some anime recommendations? Thank you.❤

ik this is late buuutt.. welcome to the site bae! <3 hope you love it as much as i do!

such a coincidence you like exactly the same genres i love minus thriller and horror haha!!

anyways, for the recommendations:

1. death note

2. maid sama

3. the world is still beautiful

4. wolf girl and black prince

5. inuyashiki

6. tokyo ghoul and root a (dont watch season 3 its a mistake)

to be more clear with you, tokyo ghoul isn't really any of the genres you mentioned above, but i thought i'd recommend because it WAS really good :') same with inuayshiki but somehow it's tagged psychological lol!!

Gakuen Babysitters definitely. This anime is so adorably fun to watch! Gakuen Babysitters isn't only about adorable, squishy toddlers doing adorable, though. There are moments between the characters that will leave you a little emotional in a good way.

Back