League of Legends: Kin of the Stained Blade

I had no idea what was going on in the first episode. The tiny bit of backstory given doesn't help much. Still, it was pretty to look at and the fight scenes were good - enough for me to keep watching.

Also, I liked the voice acting enough to not mind the dub, which is not my thing usually.

I had no idea what was going on in the first episode. The tiny bit of backstory given doesn't help much. Still, it was pretty to look at and the fight scenes were good - enough for me to keep watching.

Also, I liked the voice acting enough to not mind the dub, which is not my thing usually.
It's not an episode. It's a cinematic for a game. Allow me, League lore nerd and 7 year player, to explain.

The main guy (Yasuo) has been on the run for years because people believe he killed his master. It was actually an accident caused by another character named Riven. But when his bro came hunting him down, he killed him and he's been a wanderer ever since.

His brother, demon guy you see in there (Yone), became a hunter of these demons called Azkana in the spirit realm. And he came back there to let Yas know it's okay.

So now he's heading to this pirate town called Bilgewater. And the lady in the cloak with the Naruto face marks is named Ahri.

It's not an episode. It's a cinematic for a game. Allow me, League lore nerd and 7 year player, to explain.

Thanks so much for the explanation. Context is everything!

I watched this without knowing anything, because SAMURAI! I'm sad it's not a series based on a game though. I haven't been into gaming for a really long time. If I was, I'd be all over this game.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Back