Today I learned (TIL)

The weirdest thing about them is their lack of appreciation for ketchup chips. Like seriously, that shit is the bomb.
giphy.gif

Today i learned that the US does some weird things.

I actually wonder what the thought process was behind it (if it's real).
i found the video of it for you

CONTENT WARNING
some viewers may find the images upsetting
if you are a big animal lover then do not watch!

Not that Cameron is really any good these days as a director, but boy letting Terminator Genisys happen was the biggest mistake of his life.
I'd say that's his second biggest mistake. Biggest one has to be Dark Fate.

TIL I make more on the overnight shift slinging cereal onto store shelves than Crunchyroll translators and man do I feel shitty for my $7/mo subscription now

TIL

about Deep Dreams.

One of the most fascinating yet horrifying inventions of technology I've ever seen. It would take quite a while to explain what they are, but basically I'm gonna call them AI-generated acid trips. Really a sight to behold.

TIL

about Deep Dreams.

One of the most fascinating yet horrifying inventions of technology I've ever seen. It would take quite a while to explain what they are, but basically I'm gonna call them AI-generated acid trips. Really a sight to behold.
Well... that was... interesting.

Gonna look for more xD

TIL about "The outbursts of Everett True". An old comic strip.
Other than some pro-war stuff, it's kinda amazing, especially for its time. Seriously, this strip ran from 1915 to 1927.
20200730-140136.jpg

20200730-140120.jpg

20200730-140125.jpg

Oh, and there's a strip where he strangles a dude who was beating their dog for "discipline." Legend.

Last edited:
TIL about "The outbursts of Everett True". An old comic strip.
Other than some pro-war stuff, it's kinda amazing, especially for its time. Seriously, this strip ran from 1915 to 1927.
20200730-140136.jpg

20200730-140120.jpg

20200730-140125.jpg

Oh, and there's a strip where he strangles a dude who was beating their dog for "discipline." Legend.
These seem extremely poignant.

Back