Kakushigoto

07:

Ended up cuddling my dog watching this episode:

tenor.gif

My heart can't handle this. Dogs are the FUCKING BEST and mine has really gotten me through some hard times in my life. Finally, we see the one in the ED!

10/10 episode just for the dogs.

If this whole taking care of a dog thing is foreshadowing for sensei's limited lifespan, then I'm gonna vomit. They're really dragging this whole thing out, so if it turns out he's not really dead and just went away or something, I don't know how annoyed I would be.

The dogs definitely made this episode better, but I still think they should give us more of that little detective club. Sensei's manga artist-related anxiety is already starting to get stale anyway, I think those girls could help liven things up some. I like sensei's manga crew, too. I know they show up almost every time, but I still can't get enough of them.

34Ztz.jpg

lol poor guy

34ZtA.jpg

Fuck yeah, you go Mario-san, you go keep doing you.

If this whole taking care of a dog thing is foreshadowing for sensei's limited lifespan, then I'm gonna vomit. They're really dragging this whole thing out, so if it turns out he's not really dead and just went away or something, I don't know how annoyed I would be.

The dogs definitely made this episode better, but I still think they should give us more of that little detective club. Sensei's manga artist-related anxiety is already starting to get stale anyway, I think those girls could help liven things up some. I like sensei's manga crew, too. I know they show up almost every time, but I still can't get enough of them.

34Ztz.jpg

lol poor guy

34ZtA.jpg

Fuck yeah, you go Mario-san, you go keep doing you.
Yeah, at this point
if he turns out to be alive, I might actually be annoyed by it. Like just get on with it already.

I feel the kids are too precocious in this show.
There was one particular scene in the new episode where Hime's new friend gives a whole speech on how Hime "saved her life" and I'm just like no fucking kid would ever speak like that. I know this is a comedy, but it's also has it's serious sweet moments and when Hime is sometimes more of an adult than her father it rubs me the wrong way.

I feel the kids are too precocious in this show.
There was one particular scene in the new episode where Hime's new friend gives a whole speech on how Hime "saved her life" and I'm just like no fucking kid would ever speak like that. I know this is a comedy, but it's also has it's serious sweet moments and when Hime is sometimes more of an adult than her father it rubs me the wrong way.

Yeah, even I have to admit that was a bit weird and pretty noticeable. Not enough to detract my enjoyment that much, but it still sticks out.

Yeah, even I have to admit that was a bit weird and pretty noticeable. Not enough to detract my enjoyment that much, but it still sticks out.

Oh, I still like the show. It's one of the best things left airing. Even if there wasn't other stuff that got cancelled it'd still be one of the stronger shows this season.
I do think it's suffering a bit from playing out the mystery a bit too long. I think the show could hit an interesting turning point that re-casts a lot of events in a new light if they'd just reveal he's dead.

At this point what I really want is a Balls of Fury OVA.

I do think it's suffering a bit from playing out the mystery a bit too long. I think the show could hit an interesting turning point that re-casts a lot of events in a new light if they'd just reveal he's dead.

At this point what I really want is a Balls of Fury OVA.

Honestly, I'm not even sure anymore by the end of the show if they're actually going to reveal anything about whether he's dead or not and just leave it as a tease for maximum trolling lol

That said, I'd be down for a Balls of Fury OVA. It's gotta be better than that movie with Christopher Walken in it.

Honestly, I'm not even sure anymore by the end of the show if they're actually going to reveal anything about whether he's dead or not and just leave it as a tease for maximum trolling lol
this is exactly what i've been saying the whole time, i would actually bet money that this show is pulling everyone's leg with the he's dead stuff

Back