Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld: Part II

Still can't believe this shit has two parts. The first segment of Alicization didn't. Why now? It's not like the LN needs time to get ahead... as far as I know Alicization is already over...

I'm at least tepidly excited since this should focus on the original cast. The first half of this "season" was a hot fucking mess.

I really hope that Eugeo eventually gets revived. I kinda don’t expect him to in this season, just because there is so much happening that it wouldn’t make sense to bring him back just yet. But I do hope he comes back eventually. I cried for like 2 days straight when he died, and still cry when he’s brought up. I think Kirito will snap out of his state some time during this season as well, seeing the cover art.

Reviving Eugeo would exemplify plot armor and poor writing if not executed realistically on the basis of the narrative's circumstances. I sincerely hope the author does not decide to do so, as they are incapable of producing quality material, it seems.

I really hope that Eugeo eventually gets revived. I kinda don’t expect him to in this season, just because there is so much happening that it wouldn’t make sense to bring him back just yet. But I do hope he comes back eventually. I cried for like 2 days straight when he died, and still cry when he’s brought up. I think Kirito will snap out of his state some time during this season as well, seeing the cover art.
I'm with you on this. I literally stopped caring about SAO at all once they killed Eugeo. And then the poor alice + kirito ship..i was like dude doesn't need more harem....

First episode and we already have a
tentacule rape scene, oh god and here I thought SAO was better thanks to the last season

Between this and the arrival of Kirito's harem, alongside a huge dose of poorly-written dialogues and silliness, this is a bad start
Too bad, because Underworld pt1 was quite good

First episode and we already have a
tentacule rape scene, oh god and here I thought SAO was better thanks to the last season

Between this and the arrival of Kirito's harem, alongside a huge dose of poorly-written dialogues and silliness, this is a bad start
Too bad, because Underworld pt1 was quite good

Yeah, honestly, I just finished watching the first episode, and I hope this gets better. Besides what you just mentioned my biggest complaints would be that
that bitchy witch should you have just stayed dead, but I guess they wanted to do the usual hentai rapey scene as soon as possible this time. My other complaint is what appears to be obviously a Laughing Coffin member watching the battle unfold from one of the pillars, and I'm guessing it's most likely Johnny Black, even though he's SUPPOSED to be in prison since the start of Season 3.

PS: Woohoo! Sinon is back everybody! Well I mean, technically she has been back since the finale of part 1 of the War of Underworld arc, but woohoo!!!

Last edited:
I hate how they keep having more interest characters when Kirito is ALREADY DATING ASUNA
Surely a pinnacle of a man like kirito is not above a poly-amorous relationship especially in such situations where there are SO MANY takers. I mean the man is simply swimming in poon tang and you're telling him to settle for just one girl? Where's your sense of masculinity? If I was him I would wanna leave myself open! THERE'S PLENTY OF KIRITO TO GO AROUND, BABY

Surely a pinnacle of a man like kirito is not above a poly-amorous relationship especially in such situations where there are SO MANY takers. I mean the man is simply swimming in poon tang and you're telling him to settle for just one girl? Where's your sense of masculinity? If I was him I would wanna leave myself open! THERE'S PLENTY OF KIRITO TO GO AROUND, BABY

Lol. Personally, I've shipped him with Sinon since Season 2, but I wouldn't mind him embracing the harem way of life. Not sure Asuna would be very happy about it though. I know the SAO Abridged version of her certainly wouldn't take it :)

Also, poon tang? XD

EP 1

First of all...
Christ on a cross. Are people really but hurt over NOT TENTACLE RAPE? The bedroom scene outrage was bad enough. Now, this? Christ. It's okay. It's just an animation. It won't hurt you. I mean, it was a human woman doing it so there is that. And they were leech fingers (lingers? Feeches?), not tentacles.

Also, why would she not want to kill her off in the first place? That doesn't seem right. Show up in a place where your brother nearly died at the hands of people who are actively trying to destroy the very world he's in. Then quetion if you should kill anything there?

This episode started off with a bang and didn't stop. I enjoyed it all. I'm sure they did all that they did to make it insane because it's probably going to slow down after this for a while.

I do have a Teo theory that seems to fit based on what the OP showed me and what the ED was showing me.

I think Kirito is going to come back soon. However, what comes back may not be him. Part of the show might be him struggling to find out who he is supposed to be and, for the time, he's not on team Asuna. He may be a confused bad guy. Maybe temporarily possessed? The OP did give a hint that we see some lost version of Kirito. Maybe white hair? (Aneki-kun?) Then we see him in full color like he finally found himself. Let's not forget that the ED also has him standing alone by the water after seeing blonde. So I'm guessing he's going to do that internal struggle thing until he finally breaks out. Kinda like when Ichigo lost control of his Bankai and the inner demon took over for a while in bleach. Oh god. I hope there isn't a KIRITO FINDS HIMSELF arc.

Last edited:
Back