Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun 2

giphy.gif

Tag me if anything actually comes from that. I doubt it based on the content of s1 that they'll do anything interesting, but like, it does look like it could constitute a change of tone.

Shit, I may be as biased as Thrawn is to Lodge 49 but I don't speak "Shit taste" so I understood none of what you said, you Shit Tastian.
If any manga readers wanna let us know before hand that would be great :frustrat:

feb50309ea904a74965a987fff61f8a5.gif

Some massive ass spoilers for a lot of shit yo, a lot of shit
So, I didn't catch up with the anime so I don't know where it left off but if it didn't do the festival arc, then it's doing the festival arc. You get bits with their families; Clara's family which is hilarious, Azz's milf, a bit of Sab and some character development and shit. I think this is before we meet Pres' dad and more Pres bits and in the next arc, we get one centered around Pres and a dramatic character shift, and I don't know if we did the idol bit but there's an idol bit. Then you get to Evil Iruma, but I say evil because it's the opposite of normal Iruma, which promotes some hilarious reactions, a bit of development, and I know I'm forgetting something but I think this will stop just before the Walter Park arc, which is some god-tier shiznit. There's a lot of good shit that's going to go down. And you know, some more teacher bits and the relationship between Opera and Stern Teacher, if that wasn't done with. That is some of my fav stuff. And Walter Park, that is some shitton of development in more ways than one. Great shit.

46aQ2vv.gif

Because I wrote it, it's unorganized and rambling but that is the Thrawn Seal of Shiproval.

Shit, I may be as biased as Thrawn is to Lodge 49 but I don't speak "Shit taste" so I understood none of what you said, you Shit Tastian.

feb50309ea904a74965a987fff61f8a5.gif

Some massive ass spoilers for a lot of shit yo, a lot of shit
So, I didn't catch up with the anime so I don't know where it left off but if it didn't do the festival arc, then it's doing the festival arc. You get bits with their families; Clara's family which is hilarious, Azz's milf, a bit of Sab and some character development and shit. I think this is before we meet Pres' dad and more Pres bits and in the next arc, we get one centered around Pres and a dramatic character shift, and I don't know if we did the idol bit but there's an idol bit. Then you get to Evil Iruma, but I say evil because it's the opposite of normal Iruma, which promotes some hilarious reactions, a bit of development, and I know I'm forgetting something but I think this will stop just before the Walter Park arc, which is some god-tier shiznit. There's a lot of good shit that's going to go down. And you know, some more teacher bits and the relationship between Opera and Stern Teacher, if that wasn't done with. That is some of my fav stuff. And Walter Park, that is some shitton of development in more ways than one. Great shit.

46aQ2vv.gif

Because I wrote it, it's unorganized and rambling but that is the Thrawn Seal of Shiproval.
so evil Iruma is worth it?
Gah I think I’m gunna just have to watch it arent I?!

I decided to pick this up after all because of course I did.

...and after picking up a significant appreciation for Ayumu Murase, this now is a lot more watchable. Not excited for more clara, however. But I know i'm a minority on that.
Ring demon go b r r r r r r r r

Last edited:
Seriously disappointed with the first episode of s2 after the last scene of the previous season. I was expecting some serious change for at least a few episodes, and we got nothing.

What happened to the bad boy? Did they just scrap that entire scene or are the first few episodes before that chronologically showing what led to that personality change (which will be entirely stupid now with what happened to the ring)? If someone knows tell me, if they dropped that part I will be disappointed.

Episode 1 of this season was really underwhelming mostly because of the expectations the end of s1 set, I hope it will get better and have some changes compared to the first season because there are many great series right now and I may drop this or at least wait until I have more time.

Back