Meet your otaku goals in 2020 by joining Anime-Planet's anime and manga challenges!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Planning to watch or read anything in 2020? Join Anime-Planet's community anime and manga challenges for 2020 and compete with your friends to get the highest score.

IyFLJMr.png

Three challenges are currently ongoing for 2020:

Ongoing anime will count towards your challenge if you're within 2 episodes of the current episode count as of 12/31 at midnight PST for the yearly challenge, or the last day of the season for seasonal challenges. Ongoing manga will not count towards the final challenge count, so mark titles as "read" to up your score.

Seasonal anime has never been my thing. I prefer to start watching an anime and stick with it to the end before starting another one. I would never be able to keep track of characters from 5 different seasonal anime at the same time.
I have my own anime challenge going but best of luck to those who are trying to do the seasonal anime challenges!

Seasonal anime has never been my thing. I prefer to start watching an anime and stick with it to the end before starting another one. I would never be able to keep track of characters from 5 different seasonal anime at the same time.
I have my own anime challenge going but best of luck to those who are trying to do the seasonal anime challenges!
Exactly what I started doing in 2020. Nowadays, interesting seasonal anime number in the dozens it seems, and so I just stick to one anime at a time. Depending on whether or not I'm really hooked on the current anime, I can watch episodes ranging from one episode a day all the way up to 4 episodes a day. With manga, YouTube videos, university studies and novels, I've got too many story lines and characters I have to follow daily :/ Hoping to complete my 2020 Anime Watching and Manga Reading Challenges though :P I know I can do it if I try hard enough.

Yearly one is enough for me. Much like Warpuppy, seasonal anime is not my thing. The schedule of constant releases is too hectic for me to follow and coupled with my current backlog, I would quickly fall behind. I prefer watching them on my own glacial pace. Good luck to everyone joining these challenges tho. Good luck and have fun!

Planning to watch or read anything in 2020? Join Anime-Planet's community anime and manga challenges for 2020 and compete with your friends to get the highest score.

IyFLJMr.png

Three challenges are currently ongoing for 2020:

Ongoing anime will count towards your challenge if you're within 2 episodes of the current episode count as of 12/31 at midnight PST for the yearly challenge, or the last day of the season for seasonal challenges. Ongoing manga will not count towards the final challenge count, so mark titles as "read" to up your score.

I'm not really a "follow the seasonal anime" kind of guy. Like most people on here, I'll just keep watch one anime at a time :)

Back