Kemono Jihen

First impression: I think I'm gonna like this. After watching the first episode it feels like this Anime has a lot to offer, action and humor, maybe even sweet moments, who knows. I'm not familiar with the Manga, but Anime seems pretty promising.

This anime is off to a great start, a very promising premise, likeable characters, what more is there to ask! Just hoping that the director follows the adaptation of the manga to make this anime really shine!

Ep 1 summarized:
A swanky foxdude be superstylin' and showing his naked butt to little boys.

23t.png

SMOOTH

Damn, this was really frickin good.
This far surpasses the pilot of any other modern shounen to come out in recent memory, and the premise here is great, I'm looking forward a lot to watching this one. Right from the get go you get information delivered naturally, not too convoluted and not too much of it and so much to look forward to. I like the relaxing beginning of the episode and the intense ending followed by the cathartic and adventurous leaving for tokyo. I love the whole, character living in the country side be moving to tokyo kind of stories, and the ones that start out like this. Just really adventurous and organic in a way. They started out explaining things naturally, not too shounen-ly. I just like that a lot.

And hey, the reason i started watching this has showed up already. Imagine that.

0DTCrrE.png

Yep, the character designs. I heard that this had good character designs when it was announced a while back and that's basically why I decided to watch it once it came out. They were all great but this character in particular i'm looking forward to seeing more of.

I don't know what I was expecting when I watched this, but I can safely say
this kid being like a Titan and carnivorous demon deer
were most assuredly not any of the expected things.

Damn, this was really frickin good.
And hey, the reason i started watching this has showed up already. Imagine that.

0DTCrrE.png

Yep, the character designs. I heard that this had good character designs when it was announced a while back and that's basically why I decided to watch it once it came out. They were all great but this character in particular i'm looking forward to seeing more of.
Rascal is super-hyped about a character? Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that this character is actually a dude now...

I can say right from when I tried reading the Kemono Jihen manga awhile back was that I liked it, although it did suck that the translation for the manga stopped. Now I'm all the more hyped to see more of the story in anime format, cause I am curious to see where the story will go with Kabane.

Although there is only one episode out right now I can definitely say I'm going to end up loving this show!

Back