Redo of Healer

Redo of Healer
Alt title: Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.
________________​

And people thought Goblin Slayer and Shield Hero were bad, cant wait to see the reaction to this one.

Ah.. the fantasy of anyone who's ever rolled a support class in almost any MMO..
heal pls
buff pls
heal pls
buff pls
heal
buff
heal
buff
heal
buff
HEAL
BUFF
HEAL
BUFF
giphy.gif

I remember reading the source material for this ages ago and i had to drop it because there was so much Edge i couldn't take it seriously. This show is going to be so over the top Edgy that people's eyes will bleed from watching it lol.

i'll probably try to watch just to see if i can get passed the same point in this dumpster fire i got to in the Source material

I remember reading the source material for this ages ago and i had to drop it because there was so much Edge i couldn't take it seriously. This show is going to be so over the top Edgy that people's eyes will bleed from watching it lol.

i'll probably try to watch just to see if i can get passed the same point in this dumpster fire i got to in the Source material
Please stop, this is just getting me more hyped up.

I hear that there is going to be a censored version that all the puritans on Twitter can have and an uncensored version for everyone else.

I hear that there is going to be a censored version that all the puritans on Twitter can have and an uncensored version for everyone else.

...which will still be censored, but not as much as the censored version. They already did it with Peter Grill and HxEros so I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same with this one

Back