Isekai Quartet 2

HBDq8Ij.png

How I know there's a season 2? Well, maybe you should have watched the last episode...

I hope the transfer is Rimuru. Slimes and the cast of Konosuba go so well together as we all know
The Slime isekai series isn't published by Kadokawa like the others so I don't see it happening unless they pull a Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Episode 1
Well, looks like despite Shield Hero not being part of the main classroom he'll be playing a a major role in the day-to-day events. I feel like I got trolled a bit by having this cat be the new transfer student and the show more or less telling us Shield Hero is gonna be an arms length away.

Nothing else really to say yet. Seems like it's pretty much going to be exactly how it was last season.

OOH! I have an opinion after one episode (and a healthy amount of barrel-aged booze!)
With the addition of Shield Hero, I'm now at 80% familiarity with the involved series/characters....

Re: Zero is a graphite moderator where one isn't required; KonoSuba is a chunk of elemental sodium, Shield Hero is a stick of elemental lithium, and both are aloft, arcing, en route to a lake that is Tanya...

Yes. I have expectations. HI-larious expectations!

OOH! I have an opinion after one episode (and a healthy amount of barrel-aged booze!)
With the addition of Shield Hero, I'm now at 80% familiarity with the involved series/characters....

Re: Zero is a graphite moderator where one isn't required; KonoSuba is a chunk of elemental sodium, Shield Hero is a stick of elemental lithium, and both are aloft, arcing, en route to a lake that is Tanya...

Yes. I have expectations. HI-larious expectations!

TightUnknownJay-size_restricted.gif

Episode 2
Well, that was a hoot and a half. There really wasn't much to the first episode, but we're in full swing now. For some reason the premise of having these isekai weebs sneak into a principal's office to steal wine is hilarious to me. Like some 80s romcom but with isekai. Particularly since Aqua was involved in the hijacks, essentially the group alcoholic. The only thing this was missing was a good old fashioned panty raid.

hVtJzht.png

It was interesting to see who was affected and not in that scene in episode 4.

Also Subaru saying he remembers studying with the girls, but it being their first test, does that mean he's done the back from death thing? I want an episode about that

Ep 11
I've seen some theories on Facebook but the anime actually confirming Overcautious hero as the 6th isekai? That's noice since I really liked Ristarte. I hope that she and Seiya will help them fight the big spider or at least that they'll become an actual part of the anime in a potential 3rd season.

Ep 11
I've seen some theories on Facebook but the anime actually confirming Overcautious hero as the 6th isekai? That's noice since I really liked Ristarte. I hope that she and Seiya will help them fight the big spider or at least that they'll become an actual part of the anime in a potential 3rd season.
Overcautious Hero was actually in the 11th episode, but I'm dissapointed in the potential they had in having them fight the Destroyer as the ending of the series. Though they did say the 3rd season is coming soon after the end credits of the anime, so they are definetely going to be in the next season

Overcautious Hero was actually in the 11th episode, but I'm dissapointed in the potential they had in having them fight the Destroyer as the ending of the series. Though they did say the 3rd season is coming soon after the end credits of the anime, so they are definetely going to be in the next season

Well, you quoted my comment for the 11th episode. xd
And I hard agree that it was missed potential for not letting them fight with them. I guess they are really saving them for the 3rd season.

Back