Darwin's Game

65404866.jpg

Judging by the picture for the page, they're animating more than I thought they would be for what must be an edgy 12-course edge fest.
And picking a random page from a random chapter from a random volume, I can now believe it.

hello, i am confusion

mmm the description reminded me of future diary

Well Future Diary did popularize the high stakes death game genre. There were a shit ton of manga written in the wake of FD that used the setup. There were a lot of manga like that before Future Diary as well, but those were copying Battle Royale. Most the Battle Royale clones missed that BR was dark humored satire though.

Episode 01

So let's get this straight, your dumb panda enemy has the ability to become invisible, and your friend has the ability to see invisible people, how do you take down that enemy? You truck-kun him of course! Because why work with the tools you already have laid out for yourself. He went out of his way to make the match up as convenient as possible for MC and his friend against the dumb panda yet the author still didn't bother to write it.

And the girl is a knock-off Yuuno.
She felt so generic and cheesy, so that's probably the reason.

Episode 01

So let's get this straight, your dumb panda enemy has the ability to become invisible, and your friend has the ability to see invisible people, how do you take down that enemy? You truck-kun him of course! Because why work with the tools you already have laid out for yourself. He went out of his way to make the match up as convenient as possible for MC and his friend against the dumb panda yet the author still didn't bother to write it.
Hope it was as dumb as you hoped it to be :D
The blood fountain 20 seconds after the guy gets his throat slit in the beginning was hilariously cheesy and bad. Literally the only moment I didn't hate myself for watching it.

Back