Mr. Love: Queen's Choice

As a player of the original game, I sincerely hope that the plot will be portrayed as beautifully as how it played out in the game. I swear, it has so much potential to become a very good anime. It's labelled as a reverse harem but it's not your typical one. I love the story so much and knowing that it will be produced as an anime series makes me so happy!!! I really just wish the best~

I wonder if the English dub (assuming it gets one) will use the names from the English version of the game or the Japanese ones? Not normal for name changes to happen in anime dubbing these days, but they might want to keep in line with the game names so as not to confuse people.

Does this have anything to do with Val X Love or is the name similarity just a coincidence?
not even close lol, i think the X is an aesthetic choice, usually in jp titles X is silent such as Hunter x Hunter; this is based of a Chinese otome mobile game about a young tv producer and her 4 potential love interests that have superpowers

Last edited:
AAAA!! IT'S HERE EVERYONE!! STAY CALM!! I AM CALM!

Okay now seriously, I am really excited to see this Anime. Yayyy... Welcome depression 2.0. :'))) Game is really dark at some point.
Interested to see how they'll play this out considering it has so much potential.

Hopefully it follows the game's plot as close as can be. If they do, it'll be one heck of a show!

Most importantly, I hope MAPPA takes their time.

Back