Dorohedoro

Oh god, talk about unexpected announcements of a manga that's complete as well. Dorohedoro is some of the weirdest, fucking craziest and most violent shit I've ever read with a pretty strong flavour of black humor. I'd love for a good uncensored adaptation, but I have my reservations though till I see what studio. It's hard for me not to have tempered expectations, because it's going to be really difficult to capture the highly detailed sketchy art, and a lot of violent shit these days gets censored to hell.

Last edited:
I'd be hyped for Hellsing Ultimate-style OVAs, but as a TV series? Nah. I'll just be pessimistic and quietly hope that maybe they could potentially surprise me in a good way

I was just told about this and have never even heard of it before, so I stumble on the manga page and see the characters list.... what in the actual fuck xD

Keep in mind it's a series I love, so I'm the one that added so many of these weird minors because they amuse me (like the fish-head waiter and many others)

Keep in mind it's a series I love, so I'm the one that added so many of these weird minors because they amuse me (like the fish-head waiter and many others)
The moment I saw your hype post, I knew it was going to be something weird!

So it's been confirmed to be Studio Mappa:

https://moetron.net/post/188248702160/the-first-key-visual-staff-cast-and-character

And with a great staff behind it? CHECK FUCKING MATE SON:

tenor.gif

THIS IS GONNA BE UNCENSORED BABEH, and Garo's director is a good choice for a show like this. Winter can't come any sooner. Let insanity rain supreme.

Last edited:
Aw man, this looks like such garbage. They're doing the Inuyashiki thing where they try to blend CGI and 2D animation and it just isn't working :D :D :D

I'll withhold judgement for now I guess. Not gonna watch this unless everyone ends up loving it.

Guys I don't know about this. It seems too zany and whacky for me to really take seriously and--

and... uh... I... what was I talking about again? Oh right, I'm really looking forward to it!

Muscular, AND she's got an albino aesthetic with the white hair and red eyes. I know that's your fetish BB.

It's mine too, double the goodness.

Back