Daily Anime Thoughts

Manga is MASTER RACE. Shame not everyone actually enjoys reading because there's simply more variety there. I find it next to impossible most of the time to find anyone wanting to actually discuss manga with me. Part of my engagement with a medium is the discussion.
I enjoy manga much more than anime. There's just a certain charm to it. Even when I first found out I could read manga online, I continued to buy physical copies of manga because I liked it so much.

I personally can't handle the level of everything that Golden Kamuy provides, it's too dangerous. That series is hornier than half my explicit manga.
The Golden Kamuy manga experience in a nutshell without context:

tumblr_m9jwniLeAt1r6qhvto1_500.gif

giphy.gif

2rcrvKN.gif

PkLArHF.gif

16Np16F.gif

svnqMPj.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nhhqj7zzvk1rm15vto1_400.gif

In short, you should all read it, you weaklings. It's great.

Hey cool I started a big ol conversation. Too bad the website logged me out all of yesterday and my ass was too lazy to put in the 30 day verification code :D :D :D

Manga is MASTER RACE. Shame not everyone actually enjoys reading because there's simply more variety there. I find it next to impossible most of the time to find anyone wanting to actually discuss manga with me. Part of my engagement with a medium is the discussion.
I love reading. I just can't deal with the monochromatic backwards picshur books. They've always been lame. As I told starletka, I've never even read the whole assclass manga despite my love for the series because BLEGH the black and white shit with the speech bubbles is just... not for me dude. Its painfully boring and painful to behold.

I might have more luck with light novels if they weren't all so poorly written.

And discussion/interaction with other fans is probably more than 50% of my reason for being done with anime, if I had never discussed it with people it probably would never have gotten to this point where I'm sick of it. It's probably my fault. I care too much about other people's opinions which clouds my judgement with bitterness. This thing is more popular than my favorite thing? Well then fuck it in the ass, it sucks.

Can't really change that though. I've tried, it doesn't work.

Hey cool I started a big ol conversation. Too bad the website logged me out all of yesterday and my ass was too lazy to put in the 30 day verification code :D :D :D

I love reading. I just can't deal with the monochromatic backwards picshur books. They've always been lame. As I told starletka, I've never even read the whole assclass manga despite my love for the series because BLEGH the black and white shit with the speech bubbles is just... not for me dude. Its painfully boring and painful to behold.

I might have more luck with light novels if they weren't all so poorly written.

And discussion/interaction with other fans is probably more than 50% of my reason for being done with anime, if I had never discussed it with people it probably would never have gotten to this point where I'm sick of it. It's probably my fault. I care too much about other people's opinions which clouds my judgement with bitterness. This thing is more popular than my favorite thing? Well then fuck it in the ass, it sucks.

Can't really change that though. I've tried, it doesn't work.
Maybe you just didn't find the right manga yet. You could give it a try. It might just be the thing that could spark joy for you now.

DAT: Fall 2019 looks like a really bad Anime season. I'll basically just have MHA, the (apparently) continuing Doctor Stone from this season, possibly some One Punch Man specials (if they get subbed), and one filler one shot or ova to get to level one for the challenge.

Maybe i'll find a hidden gem, but when it comes to shows that aren't 2+ seasons of shows I don't watch, there doesn't seem to be much that I find appealing.

Back