Manga Raffle League: Round 1

Wait, really, it doesn't have to be translated? That makes you the first person to say so! :banana:
The digital clock in your bedroom is awfully strange today; instead of showing the time, it's displaying...
Ticket #65 - Ihotose Box

I'm worried you might have misunderstood the question though, so your translated pick is
Suiiki
There's no need to worry, the first pick is fine. Found the raws for it fairly easily as well.
I've actually been meaning to read Suiiki, but Ihotose Box looks interesting so we'll go with that. Thanks!

Hi!

It took me ages, but I finally finished the manga I got from the lottery. Sorry for such a shameful delay.

Ticket: #90
Link(s) to Posts, Review, etc.: Made a few posts over here. Also made recommendations to time travelling anime/manga Nobunaga Concerto, ERASED and A Distant Neighbourhood. They are pending right now. In Nobunaga Concerto case I only intended to make the rec for anime since I haven't read the manga but accidentally recommended the manga too. And it seems I can't take it back? I'm sorry, it's the first time I'm doing it so I don't know.
Mangoes Earned: I feel embarrassed it took me so long to finish 47 chapters. I deserve no mangoes as a punishment. :P

No worries; I'm happy you finished it despite not enjoying it very much. That in itself is worth a million (hypothetical) mangoes! A reminder that if you claim another ticket, you can always drop it after you make one good discussion post, rec, or something else mango earn-able. Reading isn't supposed to real like a chore after all. :duck: 16 (real) mango points have been credited to your name~ Thanks for participating!

Well ... I really don't like to dropping things I only do it when I find them completely unbearable and/or too boring. Golden Days was kind of boring but it had some moments in it that didn't make it unbearable. If that makes any sense.

Thank you for the mangoes! :balloon:

Since it seems I can read mangas I never really knew existed with this lottery, then I actually think I would like to have another ticket, if you don't mind.

I FINISHED A PICK! Take 2
Ticket #: 30
Link(s) to Posts, Review, etc.: https://www.anime-planet.com/forum/...moratta-ichinen-ni-tsuki-ichimanen-de.334475/
Recs: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/...chinen-ni-tsuki-ichimanen-de/recommendations/
two-way recs to: Solanin, Annarasumanara, Watashitachi no Shiawase no Jikan
Mangoes Earned: 12 = 1 for completion,, 9 for 3 2-way recs, 2 for posts

Give me another ticket please!
18+: sure but no yaoi please
Translated: yes
Max volumes: 7

Back