Television Discussion

So I gave that Twelve Forever show another chance. Some guy on Tumblr said it was actually right up my alley if I kept watching...he wasn't wrong. Still not what I'd call amazing, but it did grow on me around episode 6.

...And then I go on my usual post show binge fanart search, and find out the creator is like a grade-A creeper. Lusting after 14 year old boys when she was in her mid 20's creeper.

That kind of spoiled the mood.

has or is anyone watching/watched The Terror ?

its about a an expedition to find the north west passage through the artic in the 1850s.

i'm really enjoying it thus far
my only gripe is that thus far we haven't gotten to see much about the preparation for the voyage.

The Terror's second season is some good shit. That, and Hip Hop Evolution, are basically the only thing I follow on "telly" right now, but I'm hoping to start The Bletchley Circle's US spin-off soon.

I like how Netflix just drops certain shows with little or no fanfare. I had no idea the third season of Hip Hop Evolution was on its way until Netflix was like "hey, third season is out." It was a nice surprise. Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend.

Is anyone watching Outlander or Poldark?

I realize they are two different shows altogether but I cannot choose between which 18th century guilty pleasure to get into! I am torn and conflicted, my heart cannot decipher which one to thoroughly immerse myself in...

Is anyone watching Outlander or Poldark?

I realize they are two different shows altogether but I cannot choose between which 18th century guilty pleasure to get into! I am torn and conflicted, my heart cannot decipher which one to thoroughly immerse myself in...
The missus adores Outlander, and my mother worships Poldark, so between the two of them I am constantly bombarded with conversation (for the record, they both seem really enjoyable!)

Stranger Things season 3 was so good I started reading a series that kind of has that tone it has. The book series that has the characters being able to turn into animals, Animorphs is the name. Never had the chance to read all of it as a kid, now I'll be able to.

I got caught up on s3 of better call saul which was real great, and started watching The Punisher and Lucifer.

The Punisher's alright, honestly it just makes me wanna get back to watching Daredevil.

But man this Lucifer show is pretty silly and wacky. It's like The Devil is a Part Timer but not absolute garbage.

Back