Magical Sempai

I don't care how it may be pronounced or enunciated, it should still be an n lol. it's not as if it's written せむぱい (which would be artistic license to create an original title, this is merely a translation). There are many different regional pronunciations of english (generally stemming from uncorrected speech), but they all only have one written form in Japanese. It does not change based on accent (ie. how it is said).

Rant over, ignore if desired. My apologies if it is repetitive.

I'm enjoying this show pretty well. I can put up with fanservice if the show is entertaining, and I get some chuckles from this show, and I like the two main characters. I could do without
Incest sister, but at least that is played off like she is a creep and the brother isn't into it, which is better then playing it seriously or treating it like its normal, so it doesn't bother me like it usually would (especially since they're just supporting characters)

but besides that its a decently entertaining show so far.

Well, I watched E1 and 2 last night before work and I gotta say, despite the girl being a total dumbass and the guy thinking with his dick instead of being funny, it actually kind of works. The dirty jokes aren't as funny as Shimoneta, but they still give a good chuckle.

@NekoYesEcchi, I'd definitely say it's up your alley.

Well, I watched E1 and 2 last night before work and I gotta say, despite the girl being a total dumbass and the guy thinking with his dick instead of being funny, it actually kind of works. The dirty jokes aren't as funny as Shimoneta, but they still give a good chuckle.

@NekoYesEcchi, I'd definitely say it's up your alley.
Sure sounds like it, I'll start watching. Guy thinking with his dick instead of being funny? Nothing wrong with that- that's how I got thru highschool... heh.

Up to Episode 2 and I'm enjoying it. I really enjoy comedys where the MC is the straight man.
Bonus was Senpai as succubus, for that moment..

Caught up- I'm enjoying it.. I agree with @Banesephy I usually don't like overly ditzy characters either, but Tejina is adorable. Josh-kun plays the straight man perfectly against her zaniness. And the level of ecchiness is well suited for this show...

Nice avatar you got going on there!

I wonder if they'll run this series for more than 12 episodes? I'm hoping that they do. It really is fun to watch.

Nice avatar you got going on there!

I wonder if they'll run this series for more than 12 episodes? I'm hoping that they do. It really is fun to watch.
I hope they do- the show was a pleasant surprise for sure.
..and thanks! As soon as I saw the pic of Tejina I knew I found my new avatar. :frustrat:

Episode 10.
Well, guess they had to do the beach episode eventually. Seems kind of redundant for this kind of show, but whatever.

Nice little surprise. Wasn't expecting much from an ecchi comedy, but it was funny and the characters were likable. Good show.

4 out of 5.

Back