What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's just called Death Note.
giphy.gif

Easy there you renegade son of a gun you

Translation: "I believe I have done nothing wrong and the problems we're having are because of YOUR personality, not mine, but my wife made me apologize, so that's why I'm here."

That was pretty much it, yeah. Because today they left and that bastard didn't even bother to say bye. Just stood there with his daughter in his arms and then sat into my father's car with my sister because my father gave them a ride to the train station. And my brother-in-law left without a word to my mother apparently. They left so early I was still asleep, so that's why I said 'apparently'. Didn't see it with my own eyes but there's no reason for my mother to lie about that. When my father came back he said he was also the one who had to say: "Good bye, see you soon" first and then he got a reply. Now I might be old fashioned but I believe younger people should say those things first out of respect to their elders. That's just how was I taught when I was growing up.

But yeah... Even saying a polite bye is still too hard for him so ... A+ for your translation, basically. I don't think he believes he's done anything wrong either and he' s probably gonna keep going the same way as always just as I predicted. And my mother said to me today too: "Yeah, he apologized only for the way he acted yesterday ... not for every single time he's been a jerk." So she really didn't think that apology was actually worth much either but like I said ... for the sake of peace and for the sake of my sister and niece she still accepted it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was pretty much it, yeah. Because today they left and that bastard didn't even bother to say bye. Just stood there with his daughter in his arms and then sat into my father's car with my sister because my father gave them a ride to the train station. And my brother-in-law left without a word to my mother apparently. They left so early I was still asleep, so that's why I said 'apparently'. Didn't see it with my own eyes but there's no reason for my mother to lie about that. When my father came back he said he was also the one who had to say: "Good bye, see you soon" first and then he got a reply. Now I might be old fashioned but I believe younger people should say those things first out of respect to their elders. That's just how was I taught when I was growing up.

But yeah... Even saying a polite bye is still too hard for him so ... A+ for your translation, basically. I don't think he believes he's done anything wrong either and he' s probably gonna keep going the same way as always just as I predicted. And my mother said to me today too: "Yeah, he apologized only for the way he acted yesterday ... not for every single time he's been a jerk." So she really didn't think that apology was actually worth much either but like I said ... for the sake of peace and for the sake of my sister and niece she still accepted it.

Some people are just impossible to deal with unfortunately. :/ I'm happy your sister is not completely oblivious though.

Until next time, douchebag! I will have some devious traps prepared for you.

Some people are just impossible to deal with unfortunately. :/ I'm happy your sister is not completely oblivious though.

Until next time, douchebag! I will have some devious traps prepared for you.

Just put a rake at the door step:

tumblr_inline_p0efoyhsCC1uuxm5c_540.gif

Me too. I'm kind of relieved that I was wrong about her. I really didn't want to believe she had become a different person and let herself be completely blinded by love but all the signs seemed to point in that direction ... I'm just glad I was wrong reading signs this time.

Yeah, I've known quite a few people stockholm syndromed in abusive relationships, that shit's scary man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back