Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

He doesn't look that strong. He's probably going to have to put a couple down before he can pick up more.
Chicks love that weak ass look. But this fucker has Hestia and he ain't even satisfied. That fucker can eat a fucking bag of dicks because Hestia with her boob ribbon is tops.
But seriously, tippity top is Hephaestus. Red hair and eyepatch is so money.

Please note the first episode of DanMachi II will be released next week. The current episode released today is a recap and is for the corresponding entry.
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/...pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-ii-past-and-future
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please note the first episode of DanMachi II will be released next week. The current episode released today is a recap and is for the corresponding entry.
https://www.anime-planet.com/anime/...pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-ii-past-and-future
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Good to know, I was like seriously...your opening with a recap filler episode...wtf?

Man, I don't hardly remember anything from the previous season. Also, I never ended up watching Sword Oratoria... maybe I'm better off watching that recap episode before the next episode of this airs. Although, I at least remember some of the bigger characters. So, I'm not completely lost here. It does seem like we're in for even less dungeons and even more girls though.

I thought Apollo was just going to want to bang Hestia, but I think he just wants to bang Bell. Totally didn't see that coming.

It became pretty obvious after about five minutes of this episode that i had forgotten about most of the non main characters entirely. I remember the first season being mostly silly fun, so i'll keep watching for now. Not like this season has much else to watch that isn't horse turd.

Is no one watching this? I feel like Season 1 had a huge following when it was airing. I remember more than a few people were flipping out over Hestia. I thought there would be more discussion here.

...He legit wanted to bang Bell... what is happening in Summer 2019? This is season is nuts.
I can't say I really cared all that much for season 1, it had its moments, so I was hoping another season would flesh some of those out a bit. But, so far, this season is pretty bland all around. I really don't want to add to my dropped list though, so I'm going to try to plug through.

For as much as happened in this episode, I feel like nothing happened. At least it looks like we'll get a training segment, hopefully we'll get a few dungeon crawling episodes.

Ep 4 just felt way too rushed. It feels like half the content was just cut out.

With you on that one. The setup lasted longer than the outcome. I'm guessing the next episodes are important for Hestia to have a bigger family or otherwise I can't see why these episodes are feeling so extremely rushed.

Also just saw the the clips for a PC/PS4 game... Yikes...

I just watched the first season about a month ago and this season is clearly suffering from issues not present in the first. The animation during any action scene is straight up worse and the direction in general seems off to me. How do you build up and try to hype this big deal war game for 3 episodes and it turns out like that?
When Bell got hit by that flying sonic ring I honestly couldn't tell how it did as much damage as it did. The scene itself was pretty silly regardless of that too,

Girl jumps on Bell so he'll get hit
Other girl jumps on that girl so he won't get hit
Bell ends up getting hit anyway and it somehow nearly destroys him even though it looked like he just got love tapped.

I'm enjoying the downtime moments as much as I did in the last season but everything else needs work.

I just watched the first season about a month ago and this season is clearly suffering from issues not present in the first. The animation during any action scene is straight up worse and the direction in general seems off to me. How do you build up and try to hype this big deal war game for 3 episodes and it turns out like that?
When Bell got hit by that flying sonic ring I honestly couldn't tell how it did as much damage as it did. The scene itself was pretty silly regardless of that too,

Girl jumps on Bell so he'll get hit
Other girl jumps on that girl so he won't get hit
Bell ends up getting hit anyway and it somehow nearly destroys him even though it looked like he just got love tapped.

I'm enjoying the downtime moments as much as I did in the last season but everything else needs work.

Feel the series is struggling with the same issue as the movie... Just rushing through things without allowing us to enjoy the build up and the outcome. It feels like they're trying to work 64 light novel chapters in 12 episodes.

All the characters are great, their little chess game interactions are some of the best out there but this little war game arc wasn't enjoyable.

Eh... They destroy everything they're trying to build up.
First we have Hyacinthus, who beats Bell's ass in the bar fight. Oh wow, new guy, strong as can be, finally something good. - Falls as easy as a fly in a battle. War Games and Apollo - omg, new enemy, strong as can be, powerful, has a strong guild etc. Doesn't even last a full episode, Bell was saved by Lili and all his friends, barely did a thing and there goes the build up - easy as can be. Oh wow, look we got a mansion, Hestia got hundreds of new allies joining, yay. Oh wait, she messed up talking too loud and everyone left.
They try really hard to get the tension going of this new super strong bad guy, yet we don't even get an episode of engagement. This season has nothing to do with dungeons, that's like watching attack on titan without titans. I bet this new lady we saw will give us some boobs, smiles, moans and then will lose faster than Apollo did. Boo hoo. Doesn't get me excited.

The characters themselves are still filled with plenty of personality and the references to Greek mythology are still dope but I wasn't a fan of the last arc due to the pacing. I can imagine that they're just working towards a much bigger story and this was just considered a setup for it but it could have been handled with a bit more class.

Episode 5 was really goofy but at least the characters were given some room to breathe. Episode 1-4 this season reminded me of the start of Shield Hero where we just weren't allowed to be part of the story and character development. So we ended up watching the show through bullet-point story telling.

I agree. I feel like my time was wasted watching episode 5. That whole episode could be skipped in a rewatch in the future and nothing would be missed.

This season has lost something from the original season, I agree with most that it is rushing the episodes. Its to the point where I'm thinking about stalling.

is nobody going to mention how the first Arc is basically a mild waifu war

Ps. This is just me but this season seems to be missing something... I just can't put my finger on what.

Back