Show me your kitties! *The A-P Pet Thread*

Rare photo of Sophie fiercely defending her turf against an intruder (me)

And by defending her turf I mean giving diabetes

N8T1NhD.jpg
Omg SOPHIE :love:

Not exactly pets, but just undersized chickens, but we've been raising Quails for a while now. And recently we've been breeding them using an incubator.
This little shit is one of hte few chicks that just hatched a couple of days ago. He's gonna be cute for a couple of weeks until he grows to that loud insufferable discount chicken he's meant to be. Excuse the high quality of the pic, I ain't a master photographer.
IMG_20190708_185317.jpg

Rare photo of Sophie fiercely defending her turf against an intruder (me)

And by defending her turf I mean giving diabetes

N8T1NhD.jpg
Sophie used Rollout, it's super effective!

Not exactly pets, but just undersized chickens, but we've been raising Quails for a while now. And recently we've been breeding them using an incubator.
This little shit is one of hte few chicks that just hatched a couple of days ago. He's gonna be cute for a couple of weeks until he grows to that loud insufferable discount chicken he's meant to be. Excuse the high quality of the pic, I ain't a master photographer.
IMG_20190708_185317.jpg

Sophie used Rollout, it's super effective!
They are so cute for those couple weeks :love:
Ridiculous how fast they grow in that time though!
I remember we hatched chicks in school couple times. They loved me for some reason.... (Could probably tell I had no ulterior motive towards them haha :smile:)

So, since we are down to one cat (we had two, but one of them decided she doesn't like it here anymore and is gone pretty much all the time, save for a rare appearance every now and then) + one neighbour male cat who claimed our garden as his territory after our ginger boy died, my parents promised to take in two kittens from another neighbour. I honestly don't know how I feel about that. It's not my problem or resposibility, but if it was up to me, I wouldn't take in any more cats, no matter how cute they may be.

I'm trying to make copies of all the pictures I have of pup, so i'll drop a few of the thousands in here.

Ace is a distinguished gentleman:
aWQJekP.jpg

He is also a shameless mooch:
KdP51lZ.png

He does not like water of any kind, especially not the cleaning water, (please excuse our gross-looking, chipped table):
hFhJK4O.png

He is also quite small, despite people arguing with me that he is a horse:
IGTXNjN.jpg

I'm trying to make copies of all the pictures I have of pup, so i'll drop a few of the thousands in here.

Ace is a distinguished gentleman:
aWQJekP.jpg

He is also a shameless mooch:
KdP51lZ.png

He does not like water of any kind, especially not the cleaning water, (please excuse our gross-looking, chipped table):
hFhJK4O.png

He is also quite small, despite people arguing with me that he is a horse:
IGTXNjN.jpg
Him face makes him look bigger than he is. Its probably the eyes. He got tiny eyes.

Not mine unfortunately but my sorta girlfriend's.
8chXLki.jpg
Rory (named after that chick from Gilmore Girls) and Earl (named after Earl from My Name is Earl). Rory is way too clingy at times and needs to be petted and around humans almost constantly while Earl is the classic asshole cat. I love them.

We were watching American Horror Story S1 and I guess they were tired of being ignored xD

Back