Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie?

Uh...sure. I guess.
Not a spectacular start, all things being equal, but...look, the (supposedly) three main girls are all variously bitchy, which all kinds of works for me. And my immediate favorite revealing she wants to be kept as a pet? Also works for me.

I likes m'trash trashy.

So, yeah--long story short: it gets another week, at least.

Beyond that...I dunno. It could be fun, under the assumption that the girls each have their own kink that he stumbles upon, but I also get the impression that this is not the dude to handle this kind of thing--both in the sexy and un-sexy sense. That is, I don't think he's going to be into any of it enough to give it much more of a naughty tinge than the fanservice-y side of this, and I don't think he's got any kind of threat coming from these secret sexual outliers that would make for a particularly amusing attempt to keep the ship aright, as it were, as their proclivities encroach further upon his life.

Or, more succinctly: what's the point?

I get that this is a romance, of sorts, and there's at least the pretense of a mystery attached to it (70% sure it's the glasses girl sitting behind him in class), but I cannot even fathom what the day-to-day of this show is going to be, given what we saw in this episode.

And that's not good. Particularly since this show--from its look to its premise--wants so very badly to be Nisekoi. But, unless this is going to surprise the hell out of me with doing with sexytime what Nisekoi did with standard anime romance tropes (which, for the record, I quote enjoyed), I'm not sure tacit S&M harem is going to keep even my trash-inclined interested.

Though...I'd be happy if it did.

I am skeptical of her need to whip open the front of her shirt just because she wanted to fit herself up with a collar.

Not objecting. Just...skeptical.

Uh...sure. I guess.
Not a spectacular start, all things being equal, but...look, the (supposedly) three main girls are all variously bitchy, which all kinds of works for me. And my immediate favorite revealing she wants to be kept as a pet? Also works for me.

I likes m'trash trashy.

So, yeah--long story short: it gets another week, at least.

Beyond that...I dunno. It could be fun, under the assumption that the girls each have their own kink that he stumbles upon, but I also get the impression that this is not the dude to handle this kind of thing--both in the sexy and un-sexy sense. That is, I don't think he's going to be into any of it enough to give it much more of a naughty tinge than the fanservice-y side of this, and I don't think he's got any kind of threat coming from these secret sexual outliers that would make for a particularly amusing attempt to keep the ship aright, as it were, as their proclivities encroach further upon his life.

Or, more succinctly: what's the point?

I get that this is a romance, of sorts, and there's at least the pretense of a mystery attached to it (70% sure it's the glasses girl sitting behind him in class), but I cannot even fathom what the day-to-day of this show is going to be, given what we saw in this episode.

And that's not good. Particularly since this show--from its look to its premise--wants so very badly to be Nisekoi. But, unless this is going to surprise the hell out of me with doing with sexytime what Nisekoi did with standard anime romance tropes (which, for the record, I quote enjoyed), I'm not sure tacit S&M harem is going to keep even my trash-inclined interested.

Though...I'd be happy if it did.

I am skeptical of her need to whip open the front of her shirt just because she wanted to fit herself up with a collar.

Yup, sums up what I feel as well. It's a good premise, let's see what they do with it. I haven't seen Nisekoi yet, so I can't compare it, but if it turns into a kinda Seitokai style I'll be on board.
Likes m'trash trashy? Are you sure your not my long lost brother or something?
And don't be skeptical- thats pretty much standard behaviour, if a little soon. Im just gonna roll with it. *acting innocent*

Episode 1:
Weird premise, but seems like it will be decent enough to not be terrible.

The gimmick is most likely gonna get old. If each episode just features a girl and the MC trying to figure if she left da pantsu then I see it getting jarring.

Also, if what I am speculating is true, then it seems most likely that the little sister left the letter and pantsu. If it is true then hopefully we will not get drama with side a of wincest and loli, little sister complex.

I do like the kouhai though. And the MC isn't too bad either. Thank goodness he isn't a dense rock >_<

Just realized I am taking this too seriously, even though it's a romcom haha

Also, if what I am speculating is true, then it seems most likely that the little sister left the letter and pantsu.
That's certainly what the show hints. Her pause/answer-without-looking when asked about who left the room last is--as was his immediate denial that she could be the one--a dead giveaway.

Or a red herring.

I'm choosing to believe it's a red herring because I think it'd be way more interesting if none of them left him the note--and that he only gets close to the girls because he has this false confidence that he's already in with one of them.

But, yeah, the immediate obvious answer is the sister.

My money's still on Unnamed Glasses Girl.

Just realized I am taking this too seriously, even though it's a romcom haha
Nah, you're just gettin' started.

Some of the deepest discussions can come from these kind of shows. Because, if it doesn't totally suck, there's actually a mystery to solve. Or a serious pros-and-cons Best Girl analysis to debate.

So: thinking caps on. This could get quite interesting.

Or a red herring.

I'm choosing to believe it's a red herring because I think it'd be way more interesting if none of them left him the note--and that he only gets close to the girls because he has this false confidence that he's already in with one of them.

But, yeah, the immediate obvious answer is the sister.

My money's still on Unnamed Glasses Girl.

Nah, you're just gettin' started.

Some of the deepest discussions can come from these kind of shows. Because, if it doesn't totally suck, there's actually a mystery to solve. Or a serious pros-and-cons Best Girl analysis to debate.

So: thinking caps on. This could get quite interesting.

I hope it's a red herring. Rather than a search for " Cinderella ", it would just be more interesting to see the MC build better relationships with these girls under the guise that one of them likes him.

Ah, that's very true! Even if the show isn't marvelous, they can provoke good discussions and best girl tournaments xD. Most of the time these shows leave someone thoughtful at the end of the season. I'll do my best to deliver with my weekly insights haha :-)

From this first ep, you can already guess what the anime's really about. If we're going off the last bit with the collar, it's going to somehow exposing these girls 'fetishes/kinks'. The first one being Tokihara and the pet kink/fetish. Going off the pic, Koga will have bondage and so on. Never read the manga but I believe that this will end up happening lol. The panties? Really looking towards the sister or a red herring. also v e g e t a r i a n...

Going off the pic
I hadn't thought to look at the poster for signs of what each girl's pervy tendency would turn out to be, but...now that I have taken a look...the quiet girl in the club is wearing glasses.

So...I'm staying until at least that episode.

04F86B046629B6A3F71674D75DD04AD2B185821E

I don't even care what it is, but I'm aggravated by how every fucking anime these days is named like a General Discussion topic. This trend needs to die, and fast.

If anything, I find it more aggravating at how popular the General Discussion threads are compared to the actual Anime threads. This is an Anime site after all, you'd think that would be the center of focus. Yet, we have things like, "Anime pictures on dating sites" and "So, how long do you dwell?" Don't even get me started on how dead the Manga sections have become.

I just want to start by saying that the source I used referred to this series as: "Will you please like hentai if it's cute?" They are asking very nicely @FunkyTime. I think that should count for something.

This moved pretty slow, up until the reveal at the end there. Not enough perversion, but, overall, the art looks pretty good. Some wonky animation here and there, but someone took some great care to make things look pretty at the very least. So, I'm also going to keep watching this, if nothing else, just to see the kinks. I could careless about the Cinderella plot.

Is there ever a reason to not have boobs in anime? My new theory is to compete with the other sexualized Anime this season: Hestia from Is It Wrong? and the mother from Isekai Milfcest, etc..

If anything, I find it more aggravating at how popular the General Discussion threads are compared to the actual Anime threads. This is an Anime site after all, you'd think that would be the center of focus. Yet, we have things like, "Anime pictures on dating sites" and "So, how long do you dwell?" Don't even get me started on how dead the Manga sections have become.

Fair point.

Back