What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
original.gif

Just imagine it's an owl instead of a monkey.

Well yeah ... that's why I said maybe ... :sweat:
Ha, well
giphy.gif

You can't resist the cuteness of the owl. The force is too strong XD

I got curious so I looked up the world's most profitable companies and Disney doesn't even make the Top 50. They're just swimming in parking lots of $100 bills and they're not even a silver-tier player wtf.

Have you ever seen The Producers? Movie accounting is some shady stuff and it's set up to make it look like movies almost never turn a profit.

I'm sure there's a fanart gif somewhere out there of the Hulk just shitting constantly for 19 hours.

And it's probably some of the least weird fanart you'll find.

@Tabbes is a delectable little morsle....

Nice of you to say so.

@Tabbes is delicious trust in this owl

"Trust" and "this owl" should never appear in the same sentence, unless it starts with "Don't".

This cuteness 100% works on monsters :smile:

Tried and tested on @Tabbes so it's fool proof! XD

Have you tried it on yourself? Just asking ^^

@Tabbes is a softie, not a monster.

Quite right. You have amazing taste and are very perceptive. :balloon:

I ship this.

Yeah? Well I ship @Thrawn x @FunkyTime. So I guess we're even or whatever ...

Aaw ... thank you kitty cat. :3

Is it wrong time to mention I meant 'he's a softie, not a monster' in a sense that this battle between him and the owl would have been over a long time ago if he was a monster? :P It is a wrong time, isn't it ... okay ... I won't say anything then. :P *cough*

Is it wrong time to mention I meant 'he's a softie, not a monster' in a sense that this battle between him and the owl would have been over a long time ago if he was a monster? :P It is a wrong time, isn't it ... okay ... I won't say anything then. :P *cough*
You're right, I do hold back a lot on the owl and let her win. I must be a softie :D

I am in a lot of pain and it is getting to me.

I miss her, actually. Along with @VivisQueen, I'm just glad @Jamie and @Funkgun are still around occasionally.
That sucks, homie, can't do anything for it, but hope ya feel better eventually.

Good news is Kat is fine. I still speak to her on occassion.

Anyways, I gotta side with LongBeachGriffy on the whole live action Ariel casting controversy.
Dude makes a good point in my opinion.

I got no intention to spend money to see it myself, but for the same reason as the other live action Disney remakes, they're live action remakes.

Nice of you to say so.

"Trust" and "this owl" should never appear in the same sentence, unless it starts with "Don't".

Have you tried it on yourself? Just asking ^^

Gotta seem nice ever now and then :P

Ha, that should be for the kitty. Always trust the owl! :smile:

Now why I would I need to do that??

Sometimes I do wonder......

Hmmmm : thinking:
Nah, doesn't have the same funky ring to it as when paired with monster dream :laugh:

If he was a monster, it might have been a better battle :cereal:
You're right, I do hold back a lot on the owl and let her win. I must be a softie :D
Who says I'm not holding back on the pushover pussy cat?? :laugh:

Anyways, I gotta side with LongBeachGriffy on the whole live action Ariel casting controversy.

I got no intention to spend money to see it myself, but for the same reason as the other live action Disney remakes, they're live action remakes.

Fair point indeed. I personally do not really give a fuck either way, but I can't really fault his logic here.

Gotta seem nice ever now and then :P

Ha, that should be for the kitty. Always trust the owl! :smile:

Now why I would I need to do that??

Let me know when that happens, I wouldn't want to miss it :P

That's what an untrustworthy person would say. Like, an owl, for example.

On, no reason :sweat:

Who says I'm not holding back on the pushover pussy cat?? :laugh:

Pfft, I think we all know you're already giving it all you've got, fluffykins.

What are you talking about? FunkyThrawnTime sounds damn good to me. But I accept it if it's only me who thinks that ... I know things I usually ship and like are either extremely rare or nonexistant in the rest of the world ...
I can see why you think that, but @Thrawn is Thrawn, his epically delightful maple dankness cannot be committed to just one ship. He's in all the ships. Adding flavour like a fine wine. Too much for one little blue elephant to handle XD
Let me know when that happens, I wouldn't want to miss it :P

That's what an untrustworthy person would say. Like, an owl, for example.

On, no reason :sweat:

Pfft, I think we all know you're already giving it all you've got, fluffykins.
You've missed it plenty.....

I'm the trustiest owl in the world, see this trustworthy face
giphy.gif

Hmmmm
tenor.gif

Nah, I'm only giving half a hoot....

I got curious so I looked up the world's most profitable companies and Disney doesn't even make the Top 50. They're just swimming in parking lots of $100 bills and they're not even a silver-tier player wtf.

I've been thinking about this. I don't have any real financial or business experience, but I imagine when they say "most profitable" they are counting actual profit for that, and I would assume that would possibly be hurt by investment? Disney buying up shit left and right these past few years has probably really cut into their profit margins, but that consolidation of power... I wonder where they'll be on the list in another year or so? Or maybe it just isn't as profitable as certain tech industries, which I imagine are all in the top?

The point I agree with here is they’re exploiting diversity for profit. Other than that I couldn’t give a frick who plays Ariel or what colour she is, because chances are I won’t see it.

You've missed it plenty.....

I'm the trustiest owl in the world, see this trustworthy face
giphy.gif

Hmmmm
tenor.gif

Nah, I'm only giving half a hoot....
Maybe you need to be clearer when you're being nice. I have no baseline to work with ^^

That face is trustworthy ... but what about the rest of you?

Half a hoot? That's still a lot of effort for a teeny owlet. Much more than I'm putting in, I barely break my catnap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back