Post something we don't know about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIW:

That I love the feeling of crushing aluminum cans. It was just habitual for me to crush cans every time after I finished drinking out of them.
I have a few to crush later today.
The crunch is so satisfying :)
It's only weird if you don't crush them against your skull
Nah, gotta dance on them, make it look like your on a weird invisible dance machine....... :laugh:

IIW

I hate silence. Complete silence sickens me, I always have to have some sort of noise going around me or I just go nuts, and I have to sleep with a fan on. Anyone else?

I know this because one time I was inside a closet for quite a while (ha ha laugh it up) and it was so quit in there that I started rocking back and forth with my hands over my ears rubbing them to make sound like a crazy person.

Here's one about me that most people don't know... I'm a Wiccan. I used to be the Summoner in a coven to study, then became a solitary Wiccan, otherwise known as a kitchen-witch. And despite being male, my patron is a Goddess, not a God.
By telling you all this, I guess I'm finally coming out of the broom-closet.
C81E22E160E5DF0E78AE251883E13EE753C38E41

Okay, one more because I am pretty comfortable being me, and was just talking to my friend on Steam about this as it came up. I think this one is pretty unique, considering it's entirely by choice and not due to sport or something, and I am straight.
It might be considered unusual for a guy, and I couldn't care less, but I trim to really short (not shave, due to irritation) my legs/arms. I must say, I can see why ladies tend to do it, feels so much more comfortable lol. It's not on a phobia leve , but I do dislike hair a lot, the head is the only place I can accept it on, but it just really disturbs me and feels so odd and unclean in general. I am sure there are others out there like that though.

I do not see what being straight or not has to do with shaving/trimming your body hair as a male. Honestly, I am so happy I do not have any back hair and barely any chest hair. But my legs are a nightmare. If I wasn't such a pussy I'd have my legs waxed on a regular basis. And yet I cannot grow a proper beard because my cheecks and chin are as hairy as the Sahara is vegetated, while below my chin makes the Amazon rainforest envious.

I do not see what being straight or not has to do with shaving/trimming your body hair as a male.
I don't either, but I understand Wolf's monolog. Probably because of a lot of straight males still giving a care, even to this day.
I'd have no issues with some succulent smoothness, just too lazy to do it. However, I would not give a shit what people think. But, I am in my 40s and I just don't care. * clippers begin to start up*

I don't either, but I understand Wolf's monolog. Probably because of a lot of straight males still giving a care, even to this day.
I'd have no issues with some succulent smoothness, just too lazy to do it. However, I would not give a shit what people think. But, I am in my 40s and I just don't care. * clippers begin to start up*

Ah, the art of not giving a fuck. Good thing I learned it early.

Blegh. Milk chocolate all the way for me. Or just that powdered shit that tastes like chocolate but obviously isn't.

I love stuff that tastes bitter so I get why not everyone likes it lol

I always drink coffee black too.

I once tried 90% chocolate. It was not good. 70-75% is the only chocolate I eat though.

I have not tried 90% yet to be honest, so I have no idea if I'd like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back