What Annoys You 2: Return of the Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then we'd all get less banter from FunkyMonsterDreamTime so........ No!:smile:
giphy.gif

My life would be a lot more peaceful and happier if she thought of that little blue thing as a delicacy though ...

Dunno, elephant skin be seeming kind of tough for my tastes.

May I suggest a certain little kitty cat over the owls, and the little blue elephant, he's a bit grisly for your Moeness's palette.
@Tabbes is a delectable little morsle....
The residents turkey will soon be ready for plucking too.....
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Of all these suggestions I think turkey sounds the most appetizing. Sorry Turk, sacrifice at 10.

Dunno, elephant skin be seeming kind of tough for my tastes.

Of all these suggestions I think turkey sounds the most appetizing. Sorry Turk, sacrifice at 10.
@Tabbes is delicious trust in this owl :smile:
This elephant is smaller than a mouse. I'm sure his skin hasn't grown that thick yet.
He's a pygmy Ellie, they are tougher and more resilient than your regular elephant...
So bite-sized with a mild crunch?
This might change things!
But he's blue... You know coloured things are usually poisonous when ingested....
@FunkyTime Get over here and be cute to save yourself

@Tabbes is delicious trust in this owl :smile:

But he's blue... You know coloured things are usually poisonous when ingested....
@FunkyTime Get over here and be cute to save yourself

But cat :(
Also Jolly Ranchers are delightful, so I call bull on this colored thing. They just tell us those things are poisonous so they can keep the delicious for themselves.

But cat :(
Also Jolly Ranchers are delightful, so I call bull on this colored thing. They just tell us those things are poisonous so they can keep the delicious for themselves.
He's not really a cat, don't be fooled by his tricksiness...
.......... I can't actually argue there, blue Jolly Ranchers are awful tasty :/
@FunkyTime seems your cuteness might be your only card to play here :P
You know what, @Yeji I'm pretty sure it's a lot quicker and easier to pluck an owl than shave a cat... even if it's not, I'm pretty sure owls are tastier. They are birds after all ...
Gotta catch this fly bird first! :laugh:
I was going to offer to cook up your choices but not if I'm on the menu.
Owls are also smaller than you would believe, all bones and no meat. Really not worth it at all. We're better chefs :smile:
A side of @MonsterDream would go really well with the blue elephant, their taste together is incomparable to anything else. Hence the name FunkyMonsterDreamTime

You want Yeji to wish she could pull her own tongue out? I taste bitter as hell.
As proven in taste class bitter things are complimented by sweet and salt things, so you and blue elephant are a perfect match in every way :laugh::smile:
Jeez, I'm trying to stay awake during income tax and you guys are plotting to eat me again. Oo

Luckily I'm convinced @Kat would miss me, even if she'd never admit it.
Hey, I was trying to save you this time but @Yeji checked me with tasty blueness :P
RIP FunkyKatoireTime :crying:
But I do think FunkyMonsterDreamTime has a better ring to it..... XD
Kat's dead, Tim. Kat's dead.
Gone but not forgotten
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back