Interspecies Reviewers

fziadj1.png

Last edited:
She's probably related to Ilulu from Dragon Maid

Oh come on ... That girl had 10 times smaller breasts. These look like they are ready to explode.

Edit:
Confession: I mistook Ilulu for someone else from the series and looked her up now. Ilulu really had huge ... but I stand by my statement.

Edit:
Confession: I mistook Ilulu for someone else from the series and looked her up now. Ilulu really had huge ... but I stand by my statement.

Probably you mistook her for Lucoa. I sure do from time to time for some weird reason I don't know

That one chick's boobs though. What the hell has she been eating that all the fat goes straight to her 200 pound beach ball tits?

She's a cow girl you insipid gibbon.

This looks like what you'd get if MonMusu and Eiken had a baby :seriously:

Of course I'm in :megusta:

You better be around by the time it airs. It wouldn't be the same to watch it without your insightful analyisis of this show's deep, thought-provoking plot

I know I say a lot of shit and I don't keep up with anything but if you remind me, I will keep up with this one.

It really is a science ... I mean ... one of the girl's upper body seems to be formed by breasts only. I would be very interested to know how that is scientifically possible.
yes, we must research this very thoroughly. i will need to order a lap coat and find some safety glasses, so i am ready to study this when it comes out.
you must prepare urselves too, my fellow researchers.

Back