Post a picture of yourself

@Karin84 I didn't get a picture of me and the diploma because it was packed there and by the time I got home and thought about it, my pants and shirt were off and I was in my home swag, and I couldn't take a picture of it in a faded shirt with worn holes and all slob casual. This is the next best thing, because my lip ends are slightly twisting in a grimace of a smile.
2ql9ab9.jpg

@Karin84 I didn't get a picture of me and the diploma because it was packed there and by the time I got home and thought about it, my pants and shirt were off and I was in my home swag, and I couldn't take a picture of it in a faded shirt with worn holes and all slob casual. This is the next best thing, because my lip ends are slightly twisting in a grimace of a smile.
2ql9ab9.jpg

Bruv you are one fancy motherfucker. Congrats on getting your diploma too!

2ql9ab9.jpg
giphy.gif

2ql9ab9.jpg
Congrats you mapley dapper fellow!

2ql9ab9.jpg
5110c6a25ff61398adfabf65528751c1f6.png

2ql9ab9.jpg

Hellooo my Canadian lover! Boy you are looking yummy as usual! Congrats again, my sweets, and you better have a drink for me when you celebrate! Xoxo

2ql9ab9.jpg
giphy.gif

You're the man, man.

2ql9ab9.jpg
:drinking:

2ql9ab9.jpg

qrgdW1g.jpg

2ql9ab9.jpg

Congrats man!
tenor.gif

Yeah, that's the pain I was desiring today!
Masochist!
Graduate: celebrates
Student loans and job market:
Screen_Shot_2019-03-05_at_2.29.10_PM.jpg
Job market? Hahaha! More like student loans for the next 10-20 years will be his whole career.

But the degree of work put into getting a college education is still something to always be proud of regardless of the field of study, even if either Maple Tree Science or Hockey Education.

Back