What made or ruined your day?

Shitty Stephen King novel idea: a monster that breaks into your home just to slightly inconvenience you and cause mild discomfort, like moving your TV/computer resolution settings just slightly off center. Or warming all the toilets in your house with the characteristic butt cheek warmth mere moments before you sit down.
Still better than most of his movies.

Shitty Stephen King novel idea: a monster that breaks into your home just to slightly inconvenience you and cause mild discomfort, like moving your TV/computer resolution settings just slightly off center. Or warming all the toilets in your house with the characteristic butt cheek warmth mere moments before you sit down.
I was thinking more like one of those one sentence horror stories.

"Got home to take a shit, and the seat was already warm though I've lived alone for 2 years"

I'll take that job! How much are you paying? Also, who's the victim client?

I was going to say that’s still better than some of his short stories...

WMMD: Boss just told me that, since I'm working late tonight, I can go home early tomorrow. You know what that means.

abececdaf8bc68e5bf0f695669c2d18f.gif

A guy who came to pet his dog and kick ass, then they killed his dog.
The bastards!
As long as you're nice to his dog, it doesn't matter. Just be nice to dogs in general.
Always be nice to the doggos! Fuck the humans.

Surprisingly I haven't actually watched any John Wick yet but know most of the plot from friend. I've just never been in the mood for it despite all the boxes it ticks for me. If this is the last one I might get around to watching them all back to back sometime.

Last edited:
w m m d: for some reason ive been getting free cosmopolitan, elle, and big name couture magazines completely for free for over a year at this point, maybe two, and not once has these companies asked me for money except for twice to pay for a subscription, or else the magazines will stop coming. I dont think this will come to a shock to anyone for me to say that im not much into high fashion couture and really dont look at the high expensive brands celebs and influencers wear and want that, so its unusual and kind of ironic that ive been haunted by these mags for so long. anyway, the only joy i get out of them is the perfume and cologne samples and this month's Cosmo issue has a coach ad with their newest mens cologne and the model is no other than Michael B Jordan, the absolute god of a man whos just. completely melted me and i love him so much uhhh??? this cologne ad got me fucked up lmao

Back