Pretty new to amine. Any recommendations?

If your new to anime, you should definitely watch One Punch Man. It's a comedy, action and superhero fiction. It has a great plot and it's simple and relaxing to watch. Season 2 is airing at the moment.

To be honest, I recommend you to watch short seasons because this will give you a chance to experience different types and varieties- letting you decide what's best for you.

It all depends on what you want

For action: Sword Art Online (I know a lot of people hate on it, but if you like video games give it a shot),
Full Metal Alchemist (It is a longer one though), Trigun, Blue Exorcist, Assassination Classroom and Gurren Laggan.

For comedy: Monthy Girls Nozaki-kun (This has a little romance too), Barakamon.

For romance: Snow White with the red hair, Toradora, Kokoro Connect.

For slice of life: K-on, Chi's Sweet Home (Especially if you like/love cats), Love Live School Idol Project and Girls und Panzer (That is how I got my start)

For drama (I haven't watched a lot of these): Spice and Wolf.

For dark (but only if you like dark things already or if you really want to try one):Code Geass: Lelouch of the rebellion, Attack on Titan, Saga of Tanya the Evil (if you like war stuff) and Death Note.

Another way to go is watching a Studio Ghibli movie, there are quite a few spanning many different genres, I personally recommend Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle or My Neighbor Totoro.

Welcome to Anime, I guess? I don't know whether these are what you're searching for but here's some of my fav anime,

- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, (Slice of Life, School, Romance)
- Kaguya-sama:Love is War, (School, Romance)
- Golden Time, (Romance, Drama)
- Amagami SS (Romance, Slice of Life)
- The World God Only Know (Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life)
- Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai (Movie)

Welcome to Anime, I guess? I don't know whether these are what you're searching for but here's some of my fav anime,

- Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, (Slice of Life, School, Romance)
- Kaguya-sama:Love is War, (School, Romance)
- Golden Time, (Romance, Drama)
- Amagami SS (Romance, Slice of Life)
- The World God Only Know (Comedy, Romance, Slice of Life)
- Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai (Movie)
Looks like we got a romantic here
:duck:

Lol, true enough. But still, I think its a pretty good recommendation, especially if you like this kind of genre.
They ARE all great recommendations, I was just commenting because it's rare we have devoted fans of good romances here.

I'd add my own rec of Nagi no Asukara here, its also a good romance
:balloon:

They ARE all great recommendations, I was just commenting because it's rare we have devoted fans of good romances here.

I'd add my own rec of Nagi no Asukara here, its also a good romance
:balloon:
Ahh, I see. Its somehow fulfilling to watch these kind of anime. And how come I forgot about Nagi no Asukara. I guess its pretty hard to give a recs without forgetting some of them.
P.S, I love Nagi no Asukara too. :crying:

Ahh, I see. Its somehow fulfilling to watch these kind of anime. And how come I forgot about Nagi no Asukara. I guess its pretty hard to give a recs without forgetting some of them.
P.S, I love Nagi no Asukara too. :crying:
It's all good, I'm not much better it seems because I haven't even finished it yet :p

Welcome to the Anime-Planet community though, my romantic friend

Pretty new. I've watched Pokemon and some of Naruto. I'd love to get more into it.

Some films you should check out:

• Princess Mononoke
  • Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
  • Tezuka Osamu no Buddha: Akai Sabaku yo! Utsukushiku (and its sequel film)

A diverse group of series I recommend trying:

• Yona of the Dawn
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan
  • Altair: A Record of Battles
  • Barakamon
  • Children of the Whales
  • Made In Abyss
  • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
  • Hoozuki's Coolheadedness
  • Kino's Journey
  • Mushishi
  • Natsume's Book of Friends
  • Dororo (2019) - This one is currently airing
  • Poco's Udon World
  • Snow White With the Red Hair
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime
  • Fruits Basket (2019) - This one is currently airing
  • My Roommate is a Cat

I would suggest Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note, both have a long story line just like Pokemon and Naruto, not to mention they are Shounen which means they’re aimed towards males. I’m a female but I still like shounen

Well As you have seen !! how kind peoples are ~
and given you all of "Best Anime Suggestions "
I do like to give some too ~ that are odd
Romance type - Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (Fiction) , A day before us (Cute) , Acchi Kocchi (Cute)
Comedy type - Cuticle Detective Inaba ,
Best type - Assassination Classroom

Action Fiction type - Owari no Seraph
Comedy & Supernatural type - Charlotte
education type - The Royal Tutor , Cells at work (With Comedy)
Harem type - Myriad Colors Phantom World
In case If you'er Girl - Tanaka-kun is Always Listless , Clean Freak , Haven't you heard I'm Sakamoto ?

well If you need manga Reccom. We will help you again

Back