What made or ruined your day?

What neither ruined nor made my day but is kind of a thing so I'm posting about it: Tfw Idiot Friend wants to come over and drink but it's a Thursday and I'm super tired but I still let him come over because I'm busy on the weekend and I get grumpy when I don't get to drink with Idiot Friend once a week. Friendship is weird.

WRMD: A paper cut. I'm bleeding out. Well, I guess this is it. It was nice knowing y'all.
Suppose I should welcome you to Valhalla then..... :/
giphy.gif

______
WRMD: Made nice tacos only for the shell to shatter. Fecked them all together like nachos and had a taco bowl instead :(

WRMD: So I'm on discord with @codenameRadical, @turkey- @MythicalTurkey, @SpanglishJC, @TheAnimeBiker and myself all on voice, with @Kiruti who needs to be mentioned separately because SHE was texting during Detective Pikachu about how much the movie sucked ass (Her words, and mine because it's a disgusting thing to do). She was one of my favorites on Discord but this one single action completely changed how I see her.

WRMD: So I'm on discord with @codenameRadical, @turkey- @MythicalTurkey, @SpanglishJC, @TheAnimeBiker and myself all on voice, with @Kiruti who needs to be mentioned separately because SHE was texting during Detective Pikachu about how much the movie sucked ass (Her words, and mine because it's a disgusting thing to do). She was one of my favorites on Discord but this one single action completely changed how I see her.
I had the phone in the bag and my head in there too! You're still my favorite user here! (Yes, don't pull out phones in theaters kids. I'll do my shame shame corner)

Back