What made or ruined your day?

Yeah, I noticed you haven't been around for awhile or rather posting about anime for awhile. Felt weird without your presence!

(You left penguindrum, I think on the last two episodes as well lol)

I know :( school has been keeping me busy lately. I used to watch anime after I finished homework, but homework has been making me work past bedtime recently. Exams are coming up so the stress level is max atm. But, I’m gonna see what I can get done this weekend.

YEAHHH! My last day of school is next Thursday so I’m just hanging on til then.

Oh it is?

tenor.gif

Derpy dancing time to celebrate. Kanpaiiiiiii

WRMD.
My last hamster died this morning.

That's very sad. I'm really sorry for your loss.

WMMD: Test has been aced.
WRMD: @Katoire is going through some rough shit. :/ Don't really know what to tell you, but I hope things improve for you soon. I know what overworking yourself is like and where it leads.

Good job on your test. I'm happy for you.

And thank you.

I hope you didn't really let what's going on with me to ruin your day though. I'm sorry if I bummed you out ...

@Katoire, chin up m'lady... if it's getting too much, make sure to let people know. Nobody should work themselves into the ground. If you need to vent, you know where to find me m'lady!

I'll be honest, it's really hard to keep my chin up right now, but I'll try. And yeah ... I did talk about it with my employer and she said I can take a vacation from 21 to 31 May. So I just need to try and hang on for a few days ... some how ... I also asked for a little lighter workload after that, but I haven't gotten a response on that yet.

Kinda guessed that since she wanted to take a break from the forums, having some issues with the software stuff and deadlines closing in. @Katoire,

Same goes for me. I know I'm a silly goofball most of the time but I have experience with being overworked, burnout, depression, anxiety and all that fun stuff and am willing to share some wisdom and/or kind words if needed.

Thank you both, you're very kind. I think I've done enough venting though ... at least for now ... but I'll keep your offers in mind.

I'll be honest, it's really hard to keep my chin up right now, but I'll try. And yeah ... I did talk about it with my employer and she said I can take a vacation from 21 to 31 May. So I just need to try and hang on for a few days ... some how ... I also asked for a little lighter workload after that, but I haven't gotten a response on that yet.

At least something to look forward to and glad to hear your employer is willing to listen! Good shit m'lady!

Good job on your test. I'm happy for you.

And thank you.

I hope you didn't really let what's going on with me to ruin your day though. I'm sorry if I bummed you out ...

No. You posted about it here so that's where I responded, but I have enough self control to keep others' problems away from mine. I guess "What affected me and made me feel compassion" would have been another way to describe it. No need to feel guilty, as I care about what I want to care about.

Thank you both, you're very kind. I think I've done enough venting though ... at least for now ... but I'll keep your offers in mind.

No worries. The offer is there if and whenever you want to take it, and if you don't, that's fine as well. :)

No. You posted about it here so that's where I responded, but I have enough self control to keep others' problems away from mine. I guess "What affected me and made me feel compassion" would have been another way to describe it. No need to feel guilty, as I care about what I want to care about.

Oh ... I'm not really feeling guilty either ... just thought I'd be polite or something ... I dunno. Anyway good to know.

if weekends didn't exist for me. I'd burn out too fast.

Indeed, I got to experience it first-hand and I went from being really happy about the job to really jaded really fast

*Flashbacks of working on retail for 3 weeks in a row with no days off during my first month intensifies*

WRMD.
My last hamster died this morning.

I'm sorry to hear about that Hell0emi. My condolences

Back