Confession Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confessions:

I have never taken any drugs ever. And I refuse to ever try any. Zero interest. I also barely ever drink besides some special occasion. Also zero interest.

And I was absent from high school most of the time and still graduated no problem because I had great grades and could charm people's pants off. I was an extreme problem teen, though. I have a lot of appreciation for my mother.

Weed's whatever, tho. Be my guest. xD

3qB2Xv1.gif

No, but it should have. Putting that on my phone for the next opportunity.

Good, good. I especially recommend the sax solo part for maximum effect.
Always trust the Schizm to bring out the kick ass blues music.

NGL getting compliments from Gen and a select few on here regarding my music taste has become a bit like a drug for me. Here, have another one (only a cover though because I'm lazy like that):

Conf
I think the events of the past 3 weeks of my life have affected me more than I want to admit. I've just been randomly breaking down in tears off and on, like three times so far. This is not normal for me.

Conf
I think the events of the past 3 weeks of my life have affected me more than I want to admit. I've just been randomly breaking down in tears off and on, like three times so far. This is not normal for me.

That's okay, man. Part of the healing process. Sounds cliché I know, but things do improve with time, I can tell you that much. In the end, you'll come out the stronger person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back