Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
hhhhhh to be honest I really want to?? I mean I need to finish it and do some minor revisions but im even more tempted by the idea of another Clint fan around to read it and I just think the setting i chose is super fitting anyway imo
I mean I'd read it too. Clint's great. You could just post it in your writing thread!

LT: One of my friends used to look exactly like Velma from Scooby Doo and she just got promoted and I'm resisting the urge to go "ruh rog raggy" on her social media with all of my being.
Justice is dead if you don't.

Kay. Fine. I'll go to school then. There you go.
Liked because respect for the system and submittance to the establishments is on display, the likes such that an obedient member of the proletariat might posses, like yet another tiny insignificant thread in the grand tapestry of society that the upper class tread upon.

LT I have recently ingested a lot of caffeine and it is very late.

Liked because respect for the system and submittance to the establishments is on display, the likes such that an obedient member of the proletariat might posses, like yet another tiny insignificant thread in the grand tapestry of society that the upper class tread upon.

Now the rebellious teenager inside me wants to skip school. Damn you, Turk. Damn you.

Now the rebellious teenager inside me wants to skip school. Damn you, Turk. Damn you.
You should be thanking me, now you can start the revolution. Stick it to the man by filling in the scantron circles only partway.

serious business requires serious tactics
ysxjn3wzgr221.png

Back