What made or ruined your day?

WMMD: I'm sitting on the bus on the way to the train station to go to work and everyone on the bus is staring at me while I'm laughing my ass off. Gens linked to @ZetsubouKaiji's Blender Incident and it was wonderful. 10/10 Top New York Times read of the year. Reminds me of the hilarious hijinks me and my friends used to pull.
source.gif

I do what I can.

Don't worry, I have a terrible vest tan, not a lovely shirtless bronzing. And yeah, I get that with the moles, I don't have any potential big ones myself to look out for, but I am quite moley over my arms. I should have out sunscreen on myself but honestly I just didn't even think.
Well for me the annoying thing is that I actually found that I enjoy nude sunbathing in the mountains when completely alone. And the most dubious moles I have are in the shorts area.
And I'd rather be pale all summer than bronze all over but deathly pale of ass. Well at least my skin retains its youth for longer...

Although I probably shouldn't have called in to work, and that'll give me a whole bunch of stress later.....

I'm super freakin happy with myself right now because

What Made My Day was that thanks to having a bit of soda and some pretzel sticks in part to keep me focused, for some weird reason, not sure how it works, it just helps to have soda and snacks when writing, but anyways I'm super freaking happy because I powered through and finished the section of story I was writing. Although I cut it in half and I still have to get around to doing the second half, I actually made a bit of progress. Yay!

Responsibility can wait until tomorrow, I'm just relaxing today, XD

EZ4R4J.gif

WMMD
But for real though, my mom bought me wendy's.

Yes I know it's garbage. But it is delicious to a college student and I hardly get to have it.

She the real OG
You calling Wendy's garbage? That shit is money relative to fast food joints for cheap; Dave's Single combo for like $4 back a few summers ago was so pimp, took it to class at least once a week in my summer course for like... World History or something, technology through the ages where Age of Empires II and Bernard Cornwell took me through the first exam.

And the Wendy's girl is one hot tamale.

It's not a prophecy. It's a fact. And I have only myself to blame for it.

if u're day does go badly, this, sadly, will be true, but there's a chance that if you keep telling yourself that this day'll rock notwithstanding your sleep deprivation or whatever, it'll actually turn out to not be that bad. gotta harness the power of your subconscious...

Last edited:
if u're day does go badly, this, sadly, will be true, but there's a chance that if you keep telling yourself that this day'll rock notwithstanding your sleep deprivation or whatever, it'll actually turn out to not be that bad. gotta harness the power of your subconscious...

I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up. I really do. And inject me with positive thinking ...

But you see ... it's not just only in my head. It's not like I am thinking "Oh this day will suck ..." over and over again until I really start to believe it.
I have done so in the past, I know I have so I know this time it's not that.

I know it will suck because I had a deadline yesterday which I didn't meet because once again I was trying to battle anxiety but failed miserably. Like I so very often do. And when I fail I come here and ...

Now it's currently 06.02 am and I'm still trying to work. And the reason why today is gonna suck even more is that I can't go to sleep any time soon because I have another deadline tomorrow.

I really appreciate you trying to cheer me up. I really do. And inject me with positive thinking ...

But you see ... it's not just only in my head. It's not like I am thinking "Oh this day will suck ..." over and over again until I really start to believe it.

I know it will suck because I had a deadline yesterday which I didn't meet because once again I was trying to battle anxiety but failed miserably. Like I so very often do. And when I fail I come here and ...

Now it's currently 06.02 am and I'm still trying to work. And the reason why today is gonna suck even more is that I can't go to sleep any time soon because I have another deadline tomorrow.

Sounds like you lead a very, very busy life with loads of work and topped off with anxiety? Ouch.... all I can say is good luck Katoire.

oh shit... ok, well, best of luck with those assignments..?

hoping you'll get a break soon...

and be able to afford one if thats an issue...

Back