What made or ruined your day?

I was planning on having a pint or ten anyway but I'll gladly accept your endorsement. Cheers!:drinking:
The Irish always endorse the drink! XD
hA0AD2783

I'm not gonna lie, I feel smug as fuck right now that I tempted you to get some. :laugh:
Haha, you should! XD
I love rum. I love pineapple. Two together is only heaven. I'm just glad they sell it here :drinking:
I even found mango vodka the other day too XD

WMMD: Got hired for another freelance commission last night. Unlike the last one, the deadline is actually reasonable and I won't have to pull soul crushing hours to finalize a product. The best part is that I'll be able to negotiate a better price on it, too, so it's looking like I'll be able to get several hundred dollars out of this.

WMMD: I'm sitting on the bus on the way to the train station to go to work and everyone on the bus is staring at me while I'm laughing my ass off. Gens linked to @ZetsubouKaiji's Blender Incident and it was wonderful. 10/10 Top New York Times read of the year. Reminds me of the hilarious hijinks me and my friends used to pull.

2 days in the sun and I am already a bronzed Heracles of a man.
I'm starting to get a figure I could be shirtless in with no shame, but I have too many potentially treasonous moles that I don't trust being exposed long in the sun. :/
And I had the chilling realization that skin cancer and melanoma kill so many people not because it's inherently so deadly by default, but because a lot of people get it on their backs, or backs of their limbs, where they can't inspect it easily and thus do not notice until it is too late. Certainly put a brake on how much I go tanning in summer. (I tan frustratingly slowly when I use any sun cream at all anyways)

I'm starting to get a figure I could be shirtless in with no shame, but I have too many potentially treasonous moles that I don't trust being exposed long in the sun. :/
And I had the chilling realization that skin cancer and melanoma kill so many people not because it's inherently so deadly by default, but because a lot of people get it on their backs, or backs of their limbs, where they can't inspect it easily and thus do not notice until it is too late. Certainly put a brake on how much I go tanning in summer. (I tan frustratingly slowly when I use any sun cream at all anyways)
Don't worry, I have a terrible vest tan, not a lovely shirtless bronzing. And yeah, I get that with the moles, I don't have any potential big ones myself to look out for, but I am quite moley over my arms. I should have out sunscreen on myself but honestly I just didn't even think.

Back