LBX Girls

I don't even know this gacha game, but I assume it'll be slightly above the average mobile game adaptation. But give me some good robot action and the rest can be fuckall dumbshit.

Episode 1:

So this is some sort of off-shoot of Danball Senki. I know fuck all about LBX but this seems self-contained enough so why not? I don't usually pick up video game adaptations, especially gacha games but I'm in the mood of something similar to Symphogears though I doubt this would be just as fun. Still, it could be entertaining.

The first episode was so generic, did they even put any effort in this? Just another one of the few dozen cope-paste series in the last few years. I'll probably drop it after the next episode, looks like it'll be one of the most generic and boring series of the season.

The first episode was so generic, did they even put any effort in this? Just another one of the few dozen cope-paste series in the last few years. I'll probably drop it after the next episode, looks like it'll be one of the most generic and boring series of the season.
I agree its very generic but I find that entertaining in some weird way.

Did...did they really spend 3 minutes of the 23-minute episode showing of the "suit-up" sequence for the 4 girls? And are they expecting us to sit through it every episode (and adding in red-hair's sequence on top of that?)

I agree its very generic but I find that entertaining in some weird way.
I totally agree, for some reason it's much more entertaining than I thought.
Maybe it's just the wholesomeness or sweetness from when all the girls are having fun.
It gets a 3.5/5 from me.

Back