2019 Anime Watching Challenge discussion thread

The challenge is honor based, if you dont wish to take it seriously then of course it will be easy.

Theres a reset button on the challenge page you can use to clear this issue. The steps to do that properly are as follows:
  • Unmark what you have watched this year,
  • Use the reset button
  • Remark what you watched this year and your challenge will then be accurate.
Didn't see the undo button. I will do that and just mark the stuff I've seen.

I have a question, It doesn't show every anime I have watched this year. like one punch man, mob psycho 100, and ponyo on a cliff. Is it because I rewathced those ones? it does show death note tho and I did rewatch that one as well.

I have a question, It doesn't show every anime I have watched this year. like one punch man, mob psycho 100, and ponyo on a cliff. Is it because I rewathced those ones? it does show death note tho and I did rewatch that one as well.

I've rewatched several anime this year, as well, and it only tracks them in the challenge for maybe a day and they fall out afterward. Kind of a bummer, since I did watch them for real, after all, even if it wasn't for the first time. Is it supposed to be this way? :/

I've rewatched several anime this year, as well, and it only tracks them in the challenge for maybe a day and they fall out afterward. Kind of a bummer, since I did watch them for real, after all, even if it wasn't for the first time. Is it supposed to be this way? :/
Yeah it does the same for me, it's on there just a while, and then it disappears. I think it would be better if it just stays there because even if we have rewatched it, it still means we have watched it this year as well.

Yeah it does the same for me, it's on there just a while, and then it disappears. I think it would be better if it just stays there because even if we have rewatched it, it still means we have watched it this year as well.

That sounds like a bug, is it supposed to do that? o.o

It's a bit annoying that the most anime's from the challenge are following seasons from the season before, Like ... I need to watch the seasons before to watch them.

But also.. the kind of choices aren't kinda ..interesting.... Or is it just me?

It's a bit annoying that the most anime's from the challenge are following seasons from the season before, Like ... I need to watch the seasons before to watch them.

But also.. the kind of choices aren't kinda ..interesting.... Or is it just me?

Any anime is valid for this challenge. The challenge page shows the ones with the highest ratings first

I have a question, I just joined this challenge and have like 10 anime’s I have finished in the last 2 months and I want to have them count, I wouldn’t add anything I haven’t watched this year but if it isn’t possible then I’ll just start now I guess. Can anyone help me cause it would be cool to have all my anime’s count.

I have a question, I just joined this challenge and have like 10 anime’s I have finished in the last 2 months and I want to have them count, I wouldn’t add anything I haven’t watched this year but if it isn’t possible then I’ll just start now I guess. Can anyone help me cause it would be cool to have all my anime’s count.

Did you complete those 10 animes before starting the challenge? Because in my mind if you finished watching those and then started the challenge, it doesn't count. Other users taking part are less strict about it but I like to honour the challenge and keep it fair. It's up to you though.

Did you complete those 10 animes before starting the challenge? Because in my mind if you finished watching those and then started the challenge, it doesn't count. Other users taking part are less strict about it but I like to honour the challenge and keep it fair. It's up to you though.
I dont see why you wouldn’t count them. If that’s the case then they shouldn’t allow people to join after a specific date. All the anime’s I watched and finished were in 2019. That is the guide line is it not? My anime’s should count just as much as anyone’s, I just didn’t know about these challenges until literally yesterday. Just sounds like you want to be a contrarian for some reason.

I dont see why you wouldn’t count them. If that’s the case then they shouldn’t allow people to join after a specific date. All the anime’s I watched and finished were in 2019. That is the guide line is it not? My anime’s should count just as much as anyone’s, I just didn’t know about these challenges until literally yesterday. Just sounds like you want to be a contrarian for some reason.
If you set it to watched during 2019, it will count towards the yearly challenge. Anything done before you join the challenge that applies will count when the challenge updates which is a periodic check.

Looking now, (https://www.anime-planet.com/users/D3xter/challenges/2019-anime-watching-challenge) everything you have marked watch at all is shown since you joined the site this year.

If you want to clear the stuff that you didnt want this year.
> unmark everything you watched this year
> hit the reset option on the page, the challenge will clear everything shown in the challenge.
> then after that remark what you watched this year and your challenge will then accurately reflect what you have watched this year.

Hello,
in the year 2018 the winter challenge, I saw 11 complete animes, the truth is that it is a little uncomfortable to see it in my challenge section since I was missing an anime to complete the challenge.
Can I eliminate the challenge of 2018 from my account?

If you set it to watched during 2019, it will count towards the yearly challenge. Anything done before you join the challenge that applies will count when the challenge updates which is a periodic check.

Looking now, (https://www.anime-planet.com/users/D3xter/challenges/2019-anime-watching-challenge) everything you have marked watch at all is shown since you joined the site this year.

If you want to clear the stuff that you didnt want this year.
> unmark everything you watched this year
> hit the reset option on the page, the challenge will clear everything shown in the challenge.
> then after that remark what you watched this year and your challenge will then accurately reflect what you have watched this year.
Ty for the info

.... Is anyone else having it occasionally clear itself?

I keep having to re-tell it I watched stuff >within it the challenge now<

Trying to use this for watching motivation but I keep feeling a lil' played.

I'm not even going to try to finish any challenges. I know I'll fail miserably before I even start.
But I am quite hyped for spring season ...

Definitely going to try to watch One Punch Man 2, Bongou Stray Dogs 3, Fruits Basket (2019), 7 Seeds and Fairy gone.
Maybe will give Carole and Tuesday a try too ...

Back