Latest Thought 2: 2 Thought 2 Furious

What is the best pizza topping?

• Total voters
LT:

Overloaded probably on all the tea at this point. Weekdays are tea time.
WMxPdtj.gif

(눈_눈) 2nd day in a row I almost grabbed the box of broth instead of the box of soy milk for my cereal..
Yeah why do they put broth in like a milk carton shaped container? That is just confusing for everyone ever. I don't remember what it used to come in but it's distinctly not okay for it to be that.

Pish posh, alcohol has to be a food group. How else am I supposed to disinfect my insides from all the other crap I put in there?
I hear bleach is an even better disinfectant

LT:

Why do people steal from others? Makes me so angry I feel like I could flip a mighty table ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
I only stole your heart because it was there
tumblr_nbiuvvQVhw1qezdo5o1_400.gif

Eh but really, did you get something stolen? What if so?

Yeah why do they put broth in like a milk carton shaped container? That is just confusing for everyone ever. I don't remember what it used to come in but it's distinctly not okay for it to be that.

I hear bleach is an even better disinfectant

I only stole your heart because it was there
tumblr_nbiuvvQVhw1qezdo5o1_400.gif

Eh but really, did you get something stolen? What if so?

I have no idea who decided it would be cool to put stock/broth in the same boxes as soy milk, but damn themmmm.

Ahohoh.. bold of you to assume I have a heart to steal, I am a heartless witch..

HmCphrY.gif

But my brother-in-law parked his camper on our property for the winter. Someone came and stole his guns out of it which I wasn't aware he left them in there otherwise I would've told him he couldn't until he took that shit out of there. I'm fine with guns as long as people are responsible. There are footprints in the snow coming down from the house on the hill to the camper so we know where they came from.. Makes me angry knowing the neighbors are thieves.

Weakling. I worked overnights. 5 AM used to be lunch time.

I wish I was irresponsible enough to secretly take a day off work to go see a movie.

I would never take holidays, I loved working but me and the boss had made an agreement a long time ago that if you really didn't want to show up for work that you should just stay at home. It's mainly with the idea that you bring negative vibes into the office and you'll effect everybody with that shit. I still hardly ever take a day off but it's a nice idea for when you're just truly feeling fucked or just want a day to yourself.

So I came back from a weekend away last week and felt bad that I couldn't do anything on Monday, tried to contact 'm and he wasn't home. Few hours later he shows me pictures of him being in Thailand, at some Muay Thai Gym. I felt like a dick for feeling bad...

I was forced to take 3 weeks off once because my boss said that he got sick and tired of seeing me... but during that time off I spend a bunch of nights at the irish pub with him watching rugby, went to a skateboarding world cup and he stayed over at my house to play videogames. I think he just wanted the time off, mess around and blame me...

I would never take holidays, I loved working but me and the boss had made an agreement a long time ago that if you really didn't want to show up for work that you should just stay at home. It's mainly with the idea that you bring negative vibes into the office and you'll effect everybody with that shit. I still hardly ever take a day off but it's a nice idea for when you're just truly feeling fucked or just want a day to yourself.

So I came back from a weekend away last week and felt bad that I couldn't do anything on Monday, tried to contact 'm and he wasn't home. Few hours later he shows me pictures of him being in Thailand, at some Muay Thai Gym. I felt like a dick for feeling bad...

I was forced to take 3 weeks off once because my boss said that he got sick and tired of seeing me... but during that time off I spend a bunch of nights at the irish pub with him watching rugby, went to a skateboarding world cup and he stayed over at my house to play videogames. I think he just wanted the time off, mess around and blame me...

If only every work situation could be as flexible as that. It's cool you have a boss willing to work with you.

Back