All hail our 'notable members'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*takes a look at his likes count*

PeacefulVainEquestrian-small.gif

Man, the bottom of the notable members page is approaching double what it was when I got there :o I'm impressed y'all, gotta step up my game before I get knocked down XD
Gotta choc yourself before you late yourself. Not to mention the like spammers here who grow more numerous, I would prefer if people liked posts based on more if they actually liked the post instead of just out of obligation but eh, it's the thought that's appreciated.

Plus, like bombing people is fun. I love that I started that trend :D

Gotta choc yourself before you late yourself. Not to mention the like spammers here who grow more numerous, I would prefer if people liked posts based on more if they actually liked the post instead of just out of obligation but eh, it's the thought that's appreciated.

Plus, like bombing people is fun. I love that I started that trend :D

*likes your post without specifying which camp I fall into*

(tbh it's sometimes a mix of both, though I usually try to keep it real)

Man, the bottom of the notable members page is approaching double what it was when I got there :o I'm impressed y'all, gotta step up my game before I get knocked down XD

I remember when it was just starting out with paltry numbers and I was satisfied with just a few likes a day:

ivKdANZ.png

Those were the days........and now I'm a completely greedy shit, who wants to break hundreds each day.

Still wondering if I should feel ashamed or not at 50K lol

*suddenly acts super smug for no particular reason*

6e9e3d515e96ab5bbb1c74b862841b60

You beat Brainblow, way faster than I thought you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back