Gaming Discussion Thread

ZetsubouKaiji

Like with movies, you can't make threads for every single one in existence or you'd flood the forum with a bunch of dead threads. For any hot new games or lengthy franchise discussions please make a separate thread. However, if you're playing some hipster indie game no one has heard of or are playing some billion year old franchise then use this thread to discuss it.

I locked the old retro gaming thread because those posts can go in here now. I just made a new thread so the OP was clear on the topic.

source.gif

OH FUCK NO THIS FUCKING CHAD DID NOT FUCKING CLOSE THAT SHIT DOWN YO MAN YO MAN THIS IS SOME FUCKING GAMER ASS OPPRESSION BY THE FUCKING SOCIETY MAN. WE GOTTA FUCKING RISE UP AGAINST THIS FUCKER THAT IS FUCKING HATING ON US GANGWEED GAMERS YO

wcJ2HYn.jpg

Bottom text

Humble Bundle monthly ticked over today, Warhammer Vermintide for 12 dollah...

My god... I still need to finish darksiders 3, dark souls 3, red dead redemption 2, Darkest Dungeon and Metal Gear Solid V...
Halfway through Persona 5 new game+

I still want to start on Tales of Berseria and Dragon Quest XI too... Still amazes me to hear so many people being bored and not knowing what to play.

I'M DROWNING OVER HERE.

You're welcome.
You absolutní král bastardových zadních krys

Well I for one am grateful for our new gaming thread, feels like a place for us weebs to potentially hang out and bro chill about all our favorite video games, right gamer girls and dudes who are gamers like I am?

The old thread was so much hipper, about retro games and not these new fangled ass clones of shit, with them cover shooting and dabbing and block memes and all them new age shit.

Humble Bundle monthly ticked over today, Warhammer Vermintide for 12 dollah...

My god... I still need to finish darksiders 3, dark souls 3, red dead redemption 2, Darkest Dungeon and Metal Gear Solid V...
Halfway through Persona 5 new game+

I still want to start on Tales of Berseria and Dragon Quest XI too... Still amazes me to hear so many people being bored and not knowing what to play.

I'M DROWNING OVER HERE.

That reminds me: @Starletka Yakuza 0 was in the January bundle, one of the early unlocks. I don't care about the rest of the bundle but that was in it.

Nobody ever knows what they want to play in their massive ass backlog.

Been playing Celeste a little this week. It's a good game, but I also haven't played anything so infuriating in many years.

I remember seeing the spiky pits and walls, going WHOAMG, I'm getting I WANNA BE THE GUY flashbacks here. xD

The difficulty of the game looks like my kind of thing though, I'm definitely going to pick this up sometime soon.

----------
On another note, I started Shovel knight again for great justice! Shovel puns are awesome.

Been playing Celeste a little this week. It's a good game, but I also haven't played anything so infuriating in many years.

On another note, I started Shovel knight again for great justice! Shovel puns are awesome.

I love watching Games Done Quick and the speedruns for Celeste are absolutely insane.

A run by TGH...

The speedrunning AI robot thingy...

Europa Universalis IV

I locked off most of the eastern side of South America and no nation but the Spanish exist that isn't in Chile or I'm guessing Venezuela; we wiped out any other sava- savages in South America. We're working on Mexico, handing all land claimed to New Spain and treating the primitives as good as we can given the option because we care. Burgundy, England, France, Netherlands and Scotland are taking Canada and most of the wang states of USA, Only one or two regions partially transfer trade to the Caribbean trade node so they can go nuts there. I'm taking California bit by bit because nobody else can touch it for another dozen years. Also have territory in South America, claimed all coastal provinces so nobody can interfere and working on Indonesia but some fucking punk bitch Mamluks are in Australia! The fuck is this?! These fuckers are in a area where they can't transfer trade power to Alexandria, their home node! I will fucking kick the shit out of them for this and I can do that because I'm fucking Spain. I ECLIPSE MING AND ALL THESE OTHER PUNK BITCH COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD. THE SPANISH EMPIRE WILL POUND THE CRAP OUT OF THEM AND IF I EVER GET MY MAN ON THE POPE STATION I WILL DECLARE A CRUSADE ON THEIR ASS JUST TO GET THEIR AUSTRALIAN PROVINCES AND FLEX ON THEM.

TL:DR, COLONIZING ALL THIS SHIT AS SPAIN. FUCK YEAH

the fucks a video game?

GTFO STACHAD, this crib is too nerdy for someone as cool as you. You need to be this gangweed to truly comprehend what a video game is metaphysically, emotionally, spiritually, eugenically sociologically, erotically and intellectually.

zCGfNTv.jpg

Back